Between mobile MP3 players and Power Banks, which would sell faster in your area? | Discussion Bucks

Between mobile MP3 players and Power Banks, which would sell faster in your area?

Fidelia

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.060575
Referral Credit
A friend wants to start a business of selling smartphone accessories on limited capital. He wants to choose between an MP3 player and power bank to sell? Which one would you advise him to start with and make fast sales?

• Love
Reactions: U30BILLIONAIRES
In my own country, I would say that the both of them sell at the same pace because young people love the mp3 players and the power bank is a necessity because of unstable electricity.

Definitely power banks for me, especially if they are affordable. In my area, we are currently having light issues and the cost of fuel is something else, so am pretty sure a lot of people would want to go for a power bank.

In our country, power banks are likely to be more profitable since some places experience frequent power outages. They are useful for charging devices, such as smartphones and portable fans.

I think a power bank is more essential commodity here than the mp3 player. The mp3 player can easily be replaced with a good headset.

it would be power bank for me. in this country with almost non existent light power bank is the ultimate for everyone

Power bank is a must have for anybody that want his smartphone to be always on. Power bank is a necessity but MP3 is comfort. A smart business man should go for products that people will not afford not to have. In Nigeria, power bank is a necessity.

Power bank is a must have for anybody that want his smartphone to be always on. Power bank is a necessity but MP3 is comfort. A smart business man should go for products that people will not afford not to have. In Nigeria, power bank is a necessity.
I agree with you totally. A power bank is a must for every person living in sub Saharan Africa to have. I know that almost everyone has one or planning to buy one.

Yes if you don't have power bank even not working online you would frustrated because you might not even be able to make that important call with a flat phone battery