Between US and China, which would you prefer to import business products from? Why? | Discussion Bucks

Between US and China, which would you prefer to import business products from? Why?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.608330
Referral Credit
When it comes to importation business, United States and China are two major hubs that you can export products from to sell in your country. That's because they have massive technology that helps them mass produce for export.

Between the two countries, from where would you feel free to import products from for sale in your country? Why?

For me, it is obviously China because they offer cheaper products.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
As it is, the products that I would love to import and sell is tech products and China is the best place to import from into my country. It is cheaper than having to import from United States.

China is my preferred location because of cheap products and services. Secondly, Chinese government give special preference to exporters from their countries.

The United States is more assured of quality control of your purchases unlike China where it is easier to scam you

Personally, I prefer American products such as Ford, Chryster and Apple smartphones, etc., even though they are more expensive but last longer, while Chinese products are cheaper but break down quickly. But most importers are more concerned with profits and selling products quickly so that more Chinese products will be offered.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
When it comes to importation business, United States and China are two major hubs that you can export products from to sell in your country. That's because they have massive technology that helps them mass produce for export.

Between the two countries, from where would you feel free to import products from for sale in your country? Why?

For me, it is obviously China because they offer cheaper products.
I would like products from my country as servicing and replacement is easier.

I know china can be the most popular when it comes to production but I will prefer the US as the quality would be a lot better

I personally believe that there is a fallacy of generalization somewhere. Does it imply that all Chinese products are inferior quality? Certainly not. There are some top quality brands in China, I believe.
Personally, I prefer American products such as Ford, Chryster and Apple smartphones, etc., even though they are more expensive but last longer, while Chinese products are cheaper but break down quickly. But most importers are more concerned with profits and selling products quickly so that more Chinese products will be offered.

If we have quality products in my country, I would go for the indigenous brand. Servicing and replacement gets much easier.
And if I have to go for US or Chinna, I would go for the US. Their products are quality assured and worth their high price in long run.
Chinese products are cheaper but no quality assurance is there. Their quality is as cheap as their price.

China would be better, especially if I am going for mass production. You can get cheaper access to materials. Though I feel the United States have solid products in terms of durability but they are a lot more expensive.

It will also depend on the product that I am buying. I am not in favour of Chinese products when I am seeking for a quality. But my garden hose is a product from China. It's cheap and does last for two years or little more. I replace it with new one every two years. I go for a cheap Chinese product because I find no sense in going for an expensive one. The hose is handled by so many hands including my gardener and household help. They don't handle it with care and it does get weae and tear. So, better to go for cheap low quality Chinese product.

I think it would depend on the preferences of your target market. Some markets would prefer the cheap products from China and others would prefer the durability of the US products. For my own target market, they would prefer Chinese cheaper products.

China also make good products but the product would be better produced in the US as their quality assurance is top notch

I agree with you Chinese sell weak products. The sellers here like Lazada and Shoppe are selling products originated from China, a reason why many in my county don't accept deliveries from China mostly fake unlike from the USA legit, durable, and dependable.

I agree with you Chinese sell weak products. The sellers here like Lazada and Shoppe are selling products originated from China, a reason why many in my county don't accept deliveries from China mostly fake unlike from the USA legit, durable, and dependable.
There are Chinese products that are quality and durable. But the main problem is if someone would agree to buy at the standard price they would buy an American durable product.

There are Chinese products that are quality and durable. But the main problem is if someone would agree to buy at the standard price they would buy an American durable product.
I never buy products made from China. I buy a mobile phone made from Finland. It's legit and dependable.