Bitcoin Minetrix Staking

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.455625
Referral Credit
Bitcoin Minetrix (BTCMTX) is an ERC-20 token that has just been launched and runs on the Ethereum blockchain, BTCMTX implements the Stake to Mine mechanism, a new way for investors to contribute to the Bitcoin hashing power of the Ethereum network, thereby allowing investors to get free Bitcoin Rewards via BTCMTX Staking. (the first reward is around 65% and will decrease further).

The Stake to Mine process is very easy and can be done by beginners or processionals without fear of losing their coins or fraud, because investors have full control of their wallet. According to Binance, rewards from BTCMTX cannot be transferred so they are safe from theft and hacking, unless the investor's wallet is hacked. To date, more than 90 million BTCMTX is being staked, which shows how high retail investors are interested in making profits. .

Presale has started since Sept 28, 2023, the current price of BTCMTX is US$0.011. BTCMTX tokens can be purchased directly with BNB, Ether and USDT at bitcoinminetrix.com (currently there are no crypto exchanges that provide BTCMTX). By connecting Web3 wallets such as Metamask, Coinbase, Trust wallet etc.

Note: This is just information, not investment advice.

Thanks for stating categorically that this content is simply for information, not investment advice. I have stop investing in crypto related projects especially those not listed in exchange. If a project is not listed in any exchange, it does not have any real value.