Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵13.732500
Referral Credit
This is good news for Bitcoin lovers and holders. Next year Bitcoin will have its skyrocketing dominance in the crypto world. After 18 months, Bitcoin has reclaimed its pre-cash trading levels, marking a significant recovery from the event that triggered the last crypto. Bitcoin's market cap soared past Tesla's, reaching over $750 billion and a 6.4% surge, placing it 11th among global assets. This will be good news for those who have kept Bitcoins. In my case, I only have Crypto.

Last edited:
Currently the price of Bitcoin is $43k or down around 0.57% in 24 hours, while yesterday's price reached above $44k. But I doubt it is possible for Bitcoin to reach a price above $68k before May 2024 even if fear and greed reach 81.

Currently the price of Bitcoin is $43k or down around 0.57% in 24 hours, while yesterday's price reached above $44k. But I doubt it is possible for Bitcoin to reach a price above $68k before May 2024 even if fear and greed reach 81.
We do not know if it's true but I surely believe that's there's validity of Bitcoins surging surpassing TESLA.

• Love
Reactions: Suba
I won't put my money on Bitcoin reaching $68k by May 2024. I think that it can reach $50k by that time. It might take till August for Bitcoin to reach $60k. But all we can do is sit and watch.

I won't put my money on Bitcoin reaching $68k by May 2024. I think that it can reach $50k by that time. It might take till August for Bitcoin to reach $60k. But all we can do is sit and watch.
In August there are no important moments for Bitcoin, while in early May there will likely be a halving, so it will greatly affect the price of BTC. But historically Bitcoin will make a new ATH around 2025.

In August there are no important moments for Bitcoin, while in early May there will likely be a halving, so it will greatly affect the price of BTC. But historically Bitcoin will make a new ATH around 2025.
Didn't know we are expecting a halving of Bitcoin next year. Don't you think with the experience we had with Litecoin halving this year, Bitcoin would also go through the same state of instability just immediately after the halving. You know benefits of halving aren't always seen immediately.

I think Bitcoin is bringing forward events with this rally given that in January 2024 there may be a spot Bitcoin approval, so this whole rally may be a prelude to what could happen in 2024, I hope so.

All retail investors are waiting for a spot Bitcoin approval, to be able to take profits, and I expect Bitcoin to soar high at least close to $50k. Just as Litecoin has fallen some time ago at a price of $63 so we can take a long position, while we have also taken profit on Litecoin at a price of $108.