BMF Vs Trendri: Which one would you rather be active on? | Discussion Bucks

BMF Vs Trendri: Which one would you rather be active on?

Fidelia

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.060575
Referral Credit
BMF and Trendri are very excellent paid to post forum sites with incredible management. They are legit and always pay the users as they deserve it.

Given a choice to make between BMF or Trendri, which one would you choose? For me, I would easily choose BMF. What about you?

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Honestly, I won't want to be draw into a comparison battle between these two great paid to post forums because it is hard to choose between the two if them. I sincerely can't find anything to choose between them.

I have only worked with BMF or Beer Money Forum before, so I think I will go for it. Although I do have an account on Trendri, I have not been active on it lately.

For me l would go for the Trendri because of the ease for the withdrawal of the earnings through my favourite online payment processor, the PayPal. The BMF on the other hand has a higher PayPal withdrawal limit, $50 to be precisely.

Beermoneyforum is the best pay per post forum. The forum have been consistent and having been paying without hassles for over 8 years now. Though, recently the forum have been very strict and ban forum members at slightest provocation.

I get paid about 6 dollars to 8 dollars every month on BMF and I earn 10 dollars minimum every month on Trendri and there is nothing to choose between the two sites.

Right now I'm not active in either of them, but I like something more BMF because I know the community and I've been there for a while, I've created more than 5000 posts there while on Trendri less than 30.

For me l would go for the Trendri because of the ease for the withdrawal of the earnings through my favourite online payment processor, the PayPal. The BMF on the other hand has a higher PayPal withdrawal limit, $50 to be precisely.
But there are a host of withdrawal methods on BMF that could easily favour you. As for withdrawal, I think BMF has something for everyone.

BMF and Trendri are very excellent paid to post forum sites with incredible management. They are legit and always pay the users as they deserve it.

Given a choice to make between BMF or Trendri, which one would you choose? For me, I would easily choose BMF. What about you?
I've never tried Trendri. As to BMF i rather not contribute in the site as I don't have a good experience with them.

The only reason I would choose BMF is simply due to the fact that it has more payment options, but the rate at which they ban people, has made me loose interest.

I lost interest because both of them are too strict and I like forum where I can express my thoughts without thinking too much especially when money is not my main priority

The two forums are excellent and I have been getting paid every month consecutively by the both forums. Never had issues with any one of them.