Custom Clothing | Discussion Bucks

Custom Clothing

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.000313
Referral Credit
I used to sell apparel, but I had to stop doing so to focus on my college degree. Now I want to return to online selling and try selling personalized/custom clothing. I have a friend who is a graphic designer whom I may employ to create the designs. LOL. I can target individuals who are small and on the plus side. It can also be used for a variety of occasions, including birthdays, weddings, and other special occasions. And, because we live in a digital age, I can sell them through various e-commerce sites. What are your thoughts?

This is actually a good business, these days people love wearing customized items. Once you get your target audience, am pretty sure it would go well.

I would also like to buy such clothes for myself, but there are not many such stores because it is not so profitable and requires a lot of time to produce the product.

This is actually a good business, these days people love wearing customized items. Once you get your target audience, am pretty sure it would go well.

Yes, it is. There are many shops that sell customized clothes and they seem to be doing well based on the thousands of reviews from their customers.
Post automatically merged:

I would also like to buy such clothes for myself, but there are not many such stores because it is not so profitable and requires a lot of time to produce the product.

It really depends on the specific audience you are targeting. However, I have noticed that certain countries that offer personalized items seem to be doing well.

Your business will surely click, Do it as much as possible because I will be interested to buy your items.

Yes, I already had a discussion with my friend about it and she is on board with the idea. However, due to her 9-5 job and offline business, she is unable to commit to it just yet.

The rich really like custom clothing because these clothes are always expensive. You would make high profit too off thos business.

I agree with you. I think it is not just the wealthy who can enjoy personalized items; people from middle-class families can also afford such things.

I sell clothes through print on demand model, through my own website as well as ecommerce platform.

That is cool. Did you come up with the designs yourself? If only I had a knack for designing, I would be all over it. Hehehe

Last edited: