Did you ever managed to connect your phone to the smart TV? | Discussion Bucks

Did you ever managed to connect your phone to the smart TV?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
I am planning to purchase the smartT some few months to come. I really can't wait for me to watch my favourite kind of content on a large d67

No, I have not successfully connected my phone to a smart TV since I am using an Apple device, or maybe I have not yet discovered how to do it. Hehe

I think I have done this, but I once tried to broadcast a video from YouTube to the TV screen and it was cool, I think I don't even need more

If you have a smart TV, it is just a straightforward process to cast your phone or tablet screen to your TV. Just open the casting app on both your mobile device and the TV, connect it and your phone screen is displaying on your TV.

Plenty of times, when I watch football with friends, I mirror my phone on a smart TV and watch it on TV; it's the best, and I really enjoy doing that, and I also watch movies with it too.

I don't own a smart TV, so I have not been able to do this yet. Though it would be really nice to try it.

It is very possible. If you are using android, you can use HDMI cable to connect your phone to TV whether it is smart or not. But now, you can use bluetooth to connect to TV. Technology have gone further ahead.

I never connect my phone to smart TV, because I very rarely watch television, unless there is a world football match, European cup or heavyweight boxing.

The smart TV at my home broke down years ago and I never bother with it. My couple needs that repairing amount to purchase our expensive drugs, so we can't afford for voluptuary stuff :LOL: