Do most people prefer apps for online earning in your country? | Discussion Bucks

Do most people prefer apps for online earning in your country?

App earnings don't work with my country so a lot of are not into all earning. Working on webs work better.

In my old-fashioned current country, whatever kind of online task isn't popular at all, except Qwai. Nor forums, nor platforms like Hive, nor freelancing (especially considering how cumbersome is the bureaucracy regulating freelance jobs). In my former country, yes, users by far prefer to download tons of earning apps than engaging in whatever PTP forum or whatever writing task.

Yes I believe so, most of the people I have introduced to forum posting, usually find it Abit hard to keep up on do it for long.

I don't know but as far as I am concerned I don't like installing apps to earn as they take lots of time to reach threshold.

Yes I believe so, most of the people I have introduced to forum posting, usually find it Abit hard to keep up on do it for long.
I have noticed same with my referrals they are always complaining of stress with postings which I find funny

I have noticed same with my referrals they are always complaining of stress with postings which I find funny
The worse part is when they complain about looking for ways to make money, but then complain about how typing is too much for them.

The worse part is when they complain about looking for ways to make money, but then complain about how typing is too much for them.
Unfortunately, such a mishap is common in my former country (in my current country, people simply lack knowledge about payment processors and they usually don't speak a single English word to be able to engage in PTP forums). They find paid to play apps very much easier than typing. That's probably why despite I own a forum, I can't convince a single user to become my referral. No way, my users mostly want to get paid to play and to answer surveys.

Unfortunately, such a mishap is common in my former country (in my current country, people simply lack knowledge about payment processors and they usually don't speak a single English word to be able to engage in PTP forums). They find paid to play apps very much easier than typing. That's probably why despite I own a forum, I can't convince a single user to become my referral. No way, my users mostly want to get paid to play and to answer surveys.
Yes they usually consider this to be a lot easier and at the same time fun compared to writing.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
Enough people get tired when it comes to writing. Sometimes it's due to their demanding offline jobs (it looks like in my former country, extra and double shifty became ordinary), so users return at home overwhelmed at the point they only want to go to bed. It's more difficult to understand unemployed people who refuse online paid jobs (when they know well the new technologies and are able to manage online payment processors):rolleyes:

In my country most people would not like the Idea of working hard ever on the paid to post sites because it really needs commitments and much time for one to earn anything substantial online.

It depends on someone's monthly goals or expenses. If you are looking for better earnings you need to learn a skill and let posting as a second time income.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
In my country most people would not like the Idea of working hard ever on the paid to post sites because it really needs commitments and much time for one to earn anything substantial online.
An Italian friend of mine complains about the lack of willpower of various people who need a source of earning, but the hard working frightens them. He says until they have their parents supporting them (that's really pitiful when the children overcome their thirties and online earning opportunities are available), they can easily rely on the crumbs earned from apps than a discreet income from writing jobs.

This is because earning apps are easy to work with. You have to be skilled and should have knowledge to write content on the blogs/articles and have to write relevantly even on forums.

• Like Button
In most places, most people are not interested in the earning small amounts of money in daily basis whereby one must work consistently for like a month for them to earn a substantial amount of online earnings.

This is because earning apps are easy to work with. You have to be skilled and should have knowledge to write content on the blogs/articles and have to write relevantly even on forums.
True. But sometimes, as my Italian friend says, there could be the need to get rid of laziness too. If you are unemployed, it's time to try some efforts to engage in writing jobs, that are used to pay very much more than apps. Instead of relying on parents' income.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
True. But sometimes, as my Italian friend says, there could be the need to get rid of laziness too. If you are unemployed, it's time to try some efforts to engage in writing jobs, that are used to pay very much more than apps. Instead of relying on parents' income.
Absolutely, it's better to work then depend on your parents financially. May be people use apps as they are not good at writing.

• Like Button
May be people use apps as they are not good at writing.
Yes, that's another reason. In any way, I think it's not that big obstacle for them to post in a PTP forum, as there isn't the need to publish an article containing a minimum of 200 or 300 words as it happens in a PTW platform.