Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.291500
Referral Credit
What's the flow of your finances in this inflation malady? What type of finances do you have, and have you equate your finances with your goals? Saving is difficult for others because of inflation our economy is down but should we feel down? Of course, not.

in my case, my goals are left and right but not all were materialised and one factor is the high cost of commodities. One goal of mine is to invest in Binary trading but I failed. I lacked skills on it. My other goal is to open a milk tea franchise in another city but the rent is triple from where I rented in the mall.

Despite this, I have to reach my goals to invest more despite facing chaotic prices.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
I have a lot of goals, both big and small. There are times where it feels like I might not be able to to do them, but I keep pushing hard.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
I have a lot of goals, both big and small. There are times where it feels like I might not be able to to do them, but I keep pushing hard.
That's also what I'm doing to my goals to keep pushing myself. Nothing happens if we won't try and if failed, let's just laugh and do try again.

We have to strive hard to reach our goals and fight for your own benefit and fight your government crooked and irresponsible.

Binary is not a trading platform but a gaming or gambling platform so it is prohibited in my country. Meanwhile, regarding the Big Dream, it is often a fantasy or daydream that must be achieved in stages starting from the first stage, getting a decent job, the second stage increasing income and so on.

I see, I was told by the broker that it was trading and she showed me the system that moves that seem like gaming system.

What's the flow of your finances in this inflation malady? What type of finances do you have, and have you equate your finances with your goals? Saving is difficult for others because of inflation our economy is down but should we feel down? Of course, not.

in my case, my goals are left and right but not all were materialised and one factor is the high cost of commodities. One goal of mine is to invest in Binary trading but I failed. I lacked skills on it. My other goal is to open a milk tea franchise in another city but the rent is triple from where I rented in the mall.

Despite this, I have to reach my goals to invest more despite facing chaotic prices.
That's a good attitude. I aimed high by investing and failed. There is no such thing as quick rich investment so we should be careful. I rather focus my small money on simple low risk investments.

That's a good attitude. I aimed high by investing and failed. There is no such thing as quick rich investment so we should be careful. I rather focus my small money on simple low risk investments.
That's good to hear from you my friend.It's best to focus on small investment with low risk than big which is risky. It's not easy to deal losing huge money.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
My ambition to succeed drives me to set big goals for myself. Even though some of my dreams remain unfulfilled, I never lose sight of them. Currently, I have small savings and investments, but I plan to grow them into something much bigger in the future. As long as I work hard, remain dedicated, and maintain a positive attitude, I hope I will be able to fulfill my dreams.

That's also what I'm doing to my goals to keep pushing myself. Nothing happens if we won't try and if failed, let's just laugh and do try again.
Exactly, there was a time where I used to be scared about trying things, but I came to realize that fear is just a way of holding myself back.

Exactly, there was a time where I used to be scared about trying things, but I came to realize that fear is just a way of holding myself back.
It's a normal feeling to feel afraid but once we're there, we realize that there's nothing to fear about. Our mind always creates something that scares us.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
To achieve much In life we just have to set goals. it would help one to know what you want to achieve and try to achieve them

We need to have goals and define them if reachable and attainable. They must be properly assessed if beneficial or not.