Do you still post on the forumcoin?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
The forumcoin is one of the oldest paid to post forums across the web. Most of the forum posters started out their venture through that site. It's evidently that most forum users got aware of the other Paid top post sites through the forumcoin.
The site is still paying though it reduced it's payment rates drastically.
For me l still post on the site but not active at all.

I stopped posting on forum coin for 9.months now. To be honest with you, I do not like the site owner. The site is also having its obsolete platform.

Last edited:
I still post on forumcoin but for some weeks now I have not visited the site, have been pretty busy. So for now I have just been focused on one site, but once I am able to sort out most of the things am busy with, I can have time for more sites.

The low rewards for that site makes it so hard for users to waste their time on there. l wish it's high time the forum owner raise up the earning rates.

I stopped posting on forum coin for 9.months now. To be honest with you, I do not like the site owner. The site is also having its obsolete platform.
Very obsolete and poor html forum. The site owner need to upgrade and makes the site more interactive. I have stop posting on thecforum for over one year now.

I might not be very active on forum coin but I try to visit the site everyday. I get very useful information about paid to post forums from there.