Do you think the owner of RIF should just close the forum down? | Discussion Bucks

Do you think the owner of RIF should just close the forum down?

Kross

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Dec 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.621125
Referral Credit
It send like the owner of RIF is going through some personal issues and it is affecting the RIF site. This is a site that was once the toast of the paid posting world.

Seems like the personal challenges of the owner is really telling. Do you think ye owner should just close RIF down so that he himself, and the users can have peace.

Personally I think what RIF needs is a trust worthy hand that can help the owner manage the forum whenever he is absent. Since he is going through some personal challenges and not always around.

I agree. Forums should have other administrators to take care of the site in case the owner is not around to keep the forum working.

Devin was a co Admin on RIF some time ago but it didn't stop all the issues. Even he himself was lost at a point. The major factor to a forum is it's owner and if it's owner is not functional, the forum should close.

I am not aware that things have become bad on the forum, I know the owner and he is a good and trusted member but sadly there are times that things seem to be at a standstill when you are not able to retain some quality members on the forum. A forum should not only rely on people who want to earn by posting comments and threads and eventually others should graduate into those who can list some micro tasks and other stuff on the marketplace. There should be a deliberate plan to come up with an organizational structure so that there is a smooth flow of things. Eventually, you should plan to have a formal registration of a forum as an official business. It is even better when you get to license it as a limited LTD or Limited Liabilities Company LLC.

Then a lot of people are going to take that business seriously and it will attract even some potential investors. Take for example vocal. media dot come is already having a section where you can invest in it. With such a track record then you are even eligible for first or second-round grants for your expansions from various investors including angel investors who are everywhere.

Last edited:
RIF lacks maintenence. Jordan failed to pay or renew his website hosting. The site owner was hospitalised due to kidney stones. I applied for a cashout for 2 weeks now. Once by luck I get paid I'll pause posting on RIF. It is a, sickly site and its owner too, busy and alway get sick. 😭I still love RIF. It's the first forum site that I learned, earned and acquired a milk tea selling business 😩.

RIF lacks maintenence. Jordan failed to pay or renew his website hosting. The site owner was hospitalised due to kidney stones. I applied for a cashout for 2 weeks now. Once by luck I get paid I'll pause posting on RIF. It is a, sickly site and its owner too, busy and alway get sick. 😭I still love RIF. It's the first forum site that I learned, earned and acquired a milk tea selling business 😩.
That is a sad development, we should give @Jordan all the love, Atleast some of us owe it to him. He is a good guy and we wish him a steady and quick recovery. Where was this information communicated?

That is a sad development, we should give @Jordan all the love, Atleast some of us owe it to him. He is a good guy and we wish him a steady and quick recovery. Where was this information communicated?
Jordan posted a message about his sickness. He suffered the excruciating pain in his kidney and found out the cause which was the kidney stone. He also posted it on his other forum site OTz.

• Sad
Reactions: Carson20t
Jordan posted a message about his sickness. He suffered the excruciating pain in his kidney and found out the cause which was the kidney stone. He also posted it on his other forum site OTz.
Thanks for letting me and the others know about this news.We really hope that Jordan should get well soon.I think since not many systems are in place there.We should not be discouraged due to the delay in payments.I think we can start some advertising ventures or peer to peer transactions.I am also sure that there could be some other people that are helping out in terms of running the site and fixing some bugs.The only factor would be the delay in payments.

Let's give Jordan time to heal himself. His site can wait to get restored. I hope and pray Jordan no longer gets sick. Last year, he encountered car accident and this early year sickness.

If owner have long term plans for it, than better not close it. All SEO invested in it could gone. Better stay it active. When he starts work again, it will be much from much easier position.

We just hope that pending any further complications, he should be able to recover from his surgery as soon as in one months time and we hope the site to bubble again.

I came to know about the site being down again from Forum Coin. It has happened a few times with the site and that's not a positive thing or a professional thing with any site. Sorry to know about Jordan. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Personal issues can happen any time with any one. He should have some back up plan for the site to keep running in his absence.
About the payment, earlier too users have faced similar issues of delayed payment. But everyone got paid. We can trust him for that seeing the past records. But such things can be frustrating for any user.
Hope that he recovers fast and is back. He should take some decisive step to make sure that the site runs well in his absence or in case of his personal emergencies.

It's time to give support to the owner of the RIF site. Jordan is being disturbed by the healthy complications. I personally l don't think this is the right time to shift the blame to himself as the forum owner is hospitalized.

Jordan is a lovely guy. I think we should pray for him and wish him quick recovery. As par the forum, he needs administrators which i believe that @Devin can help to organisecablechands for him. Well, let's watch and see!

I would not say that because the l heard that the owner was hospitalised and being challenged with their health complications. Why do you suggest that yet Jordan is very trustworthy and ever paid their users? l think we give them some time.

Jordan is a lovely guy. I think we should pray for him and wish him quick recovery. As par the forum, he needs administrators which i believe that @Devin can help to organisecablechands for him. Well, let's watch and see!
His site isn't on until this time. It's almost a week. I also made a cashout. It's true Jordan is a good guy, but he's always sick. He better invites someone to assume RIF so he could focus on his work and health.

His site isn't on until this time. It's almost a week. I also made a cashout. It's true Jordan is a good guy, but he's always sick. He better invites someone to assume RIF so he could focus on his work and health.
I wish him quick recovery. I will remember him in my prayers. 🧭🌷🌷🌷🌷

I wish him quick recovery. I will remember him in my prayers. 🧭🌷🌷🌷🌷
Let's pray for the fast recovery of Jordan. He suffered an incruciating pain of his kidney stone. Hoping it's removed and started to feel better. I missed RIF.

I like RIF a lot then but no longer now. Jordan isn't stable and it's affecting the site. We need new management on the site

• Sad
Reactions: Starmix