Do you think using subscription to monetize a fiction story site would generate revenue? | Discussion Bucks

Do you think using subscription to monetize a fiction story site would generate revenue?

Kross

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Dec 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.621125
Referral Credit
While there are various options to monetize a site, subscription for premium services offered by the site is also a way to monetize.

I own a site where I write fictional stories. Do you think that subscription model of monetization would help the site generate revenue?

I think that using subscription model can effectively monetize a fiction site. Let the basic users have access only to the intro and the opening chapter. Be sure your fiction is what someone would easily anticipate.

It is of course a good method but the main problem is finding people to pay for subscription

It is of course a good method but the main problem is finding people to pay for subscription
The easiest approach is to start building audience. When you build audience and you know you have a fanatical following, you can start telling them to subscribe. It all depends on the writer.

The easiest approach is to start building audience. When you build audience and you know you have a fanatical following, you can start telling them to subscribe. It all depends on the writer.
Have you ever created a fiction site? Have you ever been a writer on a fiction site? If you have experience with these things you will understand how difficult is to build followers. I have a fiction site.

Subscription model could be a great. By offering exclusive content or early access to new stories for subscribers, you can incentivize readers to sign up for a paid subscription.