Does being a good crypto trader actually mean that you would be a good crypto investor? | Discussion Bucks

Does being a good crypto trader actually mean that you would be a good crypto investor?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.488330
Referral Credit
I think that being very sound with trading cryptos gives you the expert knowledge on how to analyse tokens for investment. Is it even possible that someone can be a good crypto trader and goof with crypto investment?

Although in general crypto traders also often act as crypto investors, both technically and fundamentally crypto traders should also be good at managing their investments, but often because they are busy trading, they forget that the crypto they are investing in is overvalued and thus turns into a bearish pattern. So your question will certainly get a different answer.

I believe is more than that though. I could have a pretty good knowledge when it comes to business, but that doesn't mean I would be able to manage one.

In my opinion, a good trader is likely to be a good cryptocurrency investor. The difference is minimal and negligible. If i can trade cryptocurrency, why can I be a good investor! The basis is the same and will always be.

With the knowledge of technical analysis involved in crypto trading, it is very possible for someone that is deep in trading crypto to make informed decisions when investing in crypto also.

I hope that those are two different principles altogether. However being a crypto trader doesn't really mean that you could be successful in the crypto investment.