Does wealth bring you real happiness or love? | Discussion Bucks

Does wealth bring you real happiness or love?

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
Wealth doesn’t bring you real happiness, love does. Can you hug your wealth? Can it love you back? Well, of course, wealth can give us happiness because we can buy the things we want. We can travel to places we like and we can always have a general check-up to maintain good health. But the love that is felt from the heart towards the family and foremost to a dear one is different. The happiness felt from the bottom of the heart is priceless and no money can buy it.

There is meaning in life when there is love. You may be buried with wealth but happiness because of love matters most.

I don't think wealth can bring you real happiness or true love, because happiness is in the heart, I was happy when I first got the job. Everyone has a different perception of happiness. Meanwhile, true love only exists in our parents.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
I don't think wealth can bring you real happiness or true love, because happiness is in the heart, I was happy when I first got the job. Everyone has a different perception of happiness. Meanwhile, true love only exists in our parents.
Yeah, we can be happy in a simple thing we accomplished. I agree that true love exists only in our parents but know that there are also cruel parents to their children.

Both have their own valuation, as far as my happiness is concern. Love brings me real happiness but wealth also required to celebrate that happiness.

• Like Button
Both have their own valuation, as far as my happiness is concern. Love brings me real happiness but wealth also required to celebrate that happiness.
That's right we just control each. With money there is happiness and with love too.

While wealth can't bring real happiness, it does play a role in it. Trust me no one would be happy when they are broke. Even when it comes to love. Money still plays a part.

• Love
While wealth can't bring real happiness, it does play a role in it. Trust me no one would be happy when they are broke. Even when it comes to love. Money still plays a part.
No one is happy if broke and even if not broke if money is not sufficient, Love is always there whether there is money or not but unhappy.

Wealth doesn’t bring you real happiness, love does. Can you hug your wealth? Can it love you back? Well, of course, wealth can give us happiness because we can buy the things we want. We can travel to places we like and we can always have a general check-up to maintain good health. But the love that is felt from the heart towards the family and foremost to a dear one is different. The happiness felt from the bottom of the heart is priceless and no money can buy it.

There is meaning in life when there is love. You may be buried with wealth but happiness because of love matters most.
Wealth can bring happiness! Love can bring happiness too. One thing many people don't know is that happiness have different types. The type of happiness wealth brings is different from the type love brings.

In my words, I would put it like this. Wealth can not bring real happiness, love brings the real happiness. But wealth does help you to actually have the needs and desires met and you enjoy your real happiness. Love can bring happiness but you need a good health, full stomach and all basic needs fulfilled to enjoy that happiness. And you need wealth for your basic needs. You can't be happy on an empty stomach and no roof over yiur head for too long.

• Agree
In my words, I would put it like this. Wealth can not bring real happiness, love brings the real happiness. But wealth does help you to actually have the needs and desires met and you enjoy your real happiness. Love can bring happiness but you need a good health, full stomach and all basic needs fulfilled to enjoy that happiness. And you need wealth for your basic needs. You can't be happy on an empty stomach and no roof over yiur head for too long.
Yeah that's right our stomach also needs the best food and only money can make it. Love flies when the stomach is empty.

No one is happy if broke and even if not broke if money is not sufficient, Love is always there whether there is money or not but unhappy.
Yes that's true, but once someone is unhappy, I feel it is only a matter of time before they begin to give up on everything.

Yes that's true, but once someone is unhappy, I feel it is only a matter of time before they begin to give up on everything.
Yes, that surely happens if there is no remedy. But there is no problem that can't be solved by money and be happy again.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
Yeah that's right our stomach also needs the best food and only money can make it. Love flies when the stomach is empty.
So true! Nature has made every organism including human have the basic instinct to survive. Survival of the fittest is there. And to survive in a human society, you need money. Only when you are assured of your basic needs met and survival, you think of love and happiness.

So true! Nature has made every organism including human have the basic instinct to survive. Survival of the fittest is there. And to survive in a human society, you need money. Only when you are assured of your basic needs met and survival, you think of love and happiness.
Money provides us something that makes us happy which is why I disagree that money can't buy happiness now if there's no money, how could we be happy?

Money provides us something that makes us happy which is why I disagree that money can't buy happiness now if there's no money, how could we be happy?
I would agree as well as disagree. Money can buy a lot of things. It can bring happiness through many things. But it can't buy happiness in real sense. You csn have comfort and luxuries. You can fulfill your desires and feel good about ot. But money doesn't guarantee true happiness. If that was the case, every rich person would have been happy. But then that's not the case. I believe in the saying that happiness is the state of mind. And your economic condition has very little to do with it. Lack of money can make life miserable and full of struggles. Having money can make life comfortable and smooth. But it doesn't guarantee happiness.

• Agree
I would agree as well as disagree. Money can buy a lot of things. It can bring happiness through many things. But it can't buy happiness in real sense. You csn have comfort and luxuries. You can fulfill your desires and feel good about ot. But money doesn't guarantee true happiness. If that was the case, every rich person would have been happy. But then that's not the case. I believe in the saying that happiness is the state of mind. And your economic condition has very little to do with it. Lack of money can make life miserable and full of struggles. Having money can make life comfortable and smooth. But it doesn't guarantee happiness.
I can't agree more, life will be extended because of money and there's consolation on the part of the person but with zero money and sick the feeling is excruciating.

• Like Button
Reactions: arunima25