Earn $5 in MicroLikes at Revillution! | Discussion Bucks

Earn $5 in MicroLikes at Revillution!

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Shortie

Media Lab Marketing Team
Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 25, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.591725
Referral Credit
  • Like Button
  • Love
Reactions: Kirubel and Mike30
Awesome, when is the deadline for this offer? I noticed the starting date is 2nd of March but I did not see a deadline.

Awesome, when is the deadline for this offer? I noticed the starting date is 2nd of March but I did not see a deadline.
My apologies :) I have now added the deadline for this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

The deadline is from 2nd of March 2024 - 2nd of April 2024 :)

This sounds very interesting,has anybody made a review of this site somewhere and what it is all about?Hopefully if the review has been made right in this site then even the better.Generally i am looking for sites that will still give you an opportunity to advertise yourself or list somethings in the marketplace if they do not have a reward program.The site must also be active with atleast a good number of visits.

My apologies :) I have now added the deadline for this. Thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

The deadline is from 2nd of March 2024 - 2nd of April 2024 :)
Okay thanks for the update.

This sounds very interesting,has anybody made a review of this site somewhere and what it is all about?Hopefully if the review has been made right in this site then even the better.Generally i am looking for sites that will still give you an opportunity to advertise yourself or list somethings in the marketplace if they do not have a reward program.The site must also be active with atleast a good number of visits.
The site is really entertaining I hope you have been able to check it yourself by now

The site is really entertaining I hope you have been able to check it yourself by now
Wow, that is great and I do like your judgement since I trust you. Share more about what is making the site super awesome. What exactly is mainly discussed there? I have joined like a zillion sites now and I am becoming clouded because I cannot keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: Shortie and Mike30
7 payouts have now been made over at Revillution and we still have 23 more spaces available to those who wish to earn $5 in MicroLikes :)

Thank you all who have participated so far! :)

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Yes there are a lot of things you can actually discuss on, which makes the site really fun.

I received the $5 worth of micro-likes after completing this task plus the site is awesome for gaming enthusiasts. Everybody must jump onboard and herd over there. The site is awesome.

We still have spaces to take part in this MicroLikes giveaway! You have until 2nd April 2024 to get 50 posts and add an avatar and your MicroLikes information to receive the $5 in MicroLikes.

Thank you to all who have participated so far! :)
Post automatically merged:

The last few days on this offer for March, the window for closure is 2nd April 2024!

Thank you to all who have participated so far :)

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel