Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.336500
Referral Credit
Commonsense is very important. There is no need to dictate to the person what to do. He can act without repeating the same scenario. This evades misunderstanding. Some people cannot get right away. They are not used to utilize the power of their minds. Assuming you will invest in crypto, apply commonsense in speculating, and don't fall prey to the fear of missing out like the coins of your preference. Also, avoid promises of easy money, guaranteed returns, or anything that sounds too good to be true. Always speculate that investing is something you must not miss out on to understand its risk.

It pains me when I see most of the younger generation today or Gen Z as some would call them always wanting to be told what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

It pains me when I see most of the younger generation today or Gen Z as some would call them always wanting to be told what to do, how to do it and when to do it.
The young generation this time mostly focused on watching videos, they don't have time to bond with their family. They failed themselves,the more failure they may face in shaping their financial lives. They need to be distracted.

The young generation this time mostly focused on watching videos, they don't have time to bond with their family. They failed themselves,the more failure they may face in shaping their financial lives. They need to be distracted.
Very true, and it's actually becoming worse. Common things you would expect them to understand and do, they can't do it. Only a very few able to think things out themselves.

Indeed. The key to investing is using common sense. You can spot warning signs in any investment and maintain the direction of your money-making endeavors by using common sense.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Very true, and it's actually becoming worse. Common things you would expect them to understand and do, they can't do it. Only a very few able to think things out themselves.
Some young people this time failed to utilize their commonsense. It's better for them to practice applying it. Their problems might have problems on them for lacking commonsense also means lacking disposition.

• Like Button
Reactions: eLdavis
They prefer to be spoonfed most of the time. LOL.

And yes! Common sense is essential. We know whether or not we should invest, especially when there are clear signs or signals.

Indeed. The key to investing is using common sense. You can spot warning signs in any investment and maintain the direction of your money-making endeavors by using common sense.
There are people who lack commonsense no matter how you execute the action and even see the actual happening like cleanliness. It's common sense to clean our room without somebody telling us or in business despite no credit allowed still some customers are begging.

That's right apart from school knowledge we also need common sense with our different affairs. We need sense when investing.

Commonsense is essential in our lives. We'll be able to see ahead the best for our lives, the one we long to achieve that's success in all fields.

Commonsense is essential in our lives. We'll be able to see ahead the best for our lives, the one we long to achieve that's success in all fields.
No two ways about this, we just have to employ our senses when we need to invest so that we can detect the red flag easily to run from. scam

It always seems as if people are always hypnotized or manipulated when they want to jump on scam investments. You would see a very educated person that should know better behaving like a kid when it comes to investment. Chasing easy money and getting scammed.

Common sense is indeed important in investment.

No two ways about this, we just have to employ our senses when we need to invest so that we can detect the red flag easily to run from. scam
That's right, mate. Let's always utilize our commonsense to get a wider knowledge of investment. It's best to invest even small.

I agree that in investing we must use common sense so that we are safe from risks, be it losses or fraud, etc. We must avoid and not believe in unreasonable investment returns, not be tempted by tweets from famous people, etc.

I agree that in investing we must use common sense so that we are safe from risks, be it losses or fraud, etc. We must avoid and not believe in unreasonable investment returns, not be tempted by tweets from famous people, etc.
There's a better feeling if apply commonsense in our business and even in our day to day living. There are people who lack this.

There's a better feeling if apply commonsense in our business and even in our day to day living. There are people who lack this.
In fact, the basis of common sense is a calm attitude when encountering problems so that you don't make rash decisions, don't be greedy, or want easy money.

In fact, the basis of common sense is a calm attitude when encountering problems so that you don't make rash decisions, don't be greedy, or want easy money.
Yeah, that's right there's nothing to come in the mind if the person is in the cranky mood. It's best to be calm to think of the best sense.

Yes run your business with sense avoid investment that you have little or no knowledge about as you might failed in it.

Yes run your business with sense avoid investment that you have little or no knowledge about as you might failed in it.
Yeah it must be sensed by the business owner to avoid losses and stressing actions.