Tina30219

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵4.833250
Referral Credit
Today is a beautiful day here where I am at I washed a lid of clothes and humg
Them out to dry and we took the storm windows off and put the screens on and opened the windows. Summer is getting closer and I can not wait. These are daffodils from our yard. E841C244-5AFB-4E25-9AED-4E20C4EF8D4B.jpeg

Nice daffodils in your yard. It is summer here and plants are dying.

The picture quality is pretty nice, don't mind me though I always tend to find quality snaps.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
We on watering plants here pots and in the garden. We have 100 square meters flower garden. It's the flower garden of my sister and plants and flowers for sale.

Thank you they come up every year. I hope you are enjoying your summer.
No, it's always summer here except when there is rain. Plants are dying animals are suffering the hot climate which seems eternal.

I wish it was always summer here I do not like it when it gets real cold out.
Nah let us exchange hehe but there are many foreigners here vacationing during winter like Americans. They love to enjoy in Boracay, famous for tourists attraction.

Nah let us exchange hehe but there are many foreigners here vacationing during winter like Americans. They love to enjoy in Boracay, famous for tourists attraction.
Right I know people where I am from that will stay where they live in the summer months and when it is cold they will go to Florida and stay then come back when it is warm at home.

Evening is indeed the most beautiful and romantic time when we watch the sun sink as if it were entering the earth. We can see this view when we are on the beach or a large field.

Evening is indeed the most beautiful and romantic time when we watch the sun sink as if it were entering the earth. We can see this view when we are on the beach or a large field.
I love evening and seeing all the stars in the sky when it is dark me and my sisters use to lay on a blanket in our yard and watch the stars at night.