Extreme heat in the Philippines at 50 degrees C scaring both humans and animals | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Extreme heat in the Philippines at 50 degrees C scaring both humans and animals

It is still early in the morning here but I'm already sweating tio much from this heat
Also here I'm sweating despite facing the big fan. It's 4 in the morning here now. I been jogging in our lawn and now I'm preparing for breakfast before heading to work.

Also here I'm sweating despite facing the big fan. It's 4 in the morning here now. I been jogging in our lawn and now I'm preparing for breakfast before heading to work.
I just hope the rain would start pouring heavily here as we are in the rainy season already

I just hope the rain would start pouring heavily here as we are in the rainy season already
I miss the rain but news said it might be by end of July, it is too long to wait. We are stressed of the climate.

I miss the rain but news said it might be by end of July, it is too long to wait. We are stressed of the climate.
It just rained this night I just woke up now to a very cold weather. Hopefully we would have clement weather today

It just rained this night I just woke up now to a very cold weather. Hopefully we would have clement weather today
Our weather here remains the same and yellow warning is raised at the university, so am now on an online mood for my work.

The weather today was just warm . nothing too hot or cold. it was manageable
That's good ours here extremely hot. It's summer time here from March to June which is why the weather is unkind. The heat we have this time is too much to bear.

The TV news this evening Ph time showed many collapse young and old and they were brought to the nearest hospital.

The extreme temperature here reaches 50 degrees C and it was on news, the heat index doubles next month.

Schools, colleges and universities are on online modality. It's a scary heat.

It was told by news that many animals were sentenced to death by the extreme heat. In fact poultry raisers are affected because of the heat. The eggs produced by chickens in the poultry farm are getting smaller.
50 degree Celcius is extremely high. The government have to act fast to save the ecosystem. They need to find solution immediately or else thousands are likely to die from heat and exhaustion.

50 degree Celcius is extremely high. The government have to act fast to save the ecosystem. They need to find solution immediately or else thousands are likely to die from heat and exhaustion.
It's summer time here and this extreme heat reduced to 42 degrees Celcius this day but onsite classes are converted to online mood.

That's good ours here extremely hot. It's summer time here from March to June which is why the weather is unkind. The heat we have this time is too much to bear.
Yeah I can understand. Hopefully you would soon get into the month you would be enjoying Clement weather

Yeah I can understand. Hopefully you would soon get into the month you would be enjoying Clement weather
It might be the end of July, but we are praying here to rain anytime this month. I pity the plants and the farm.

We have been having dotted rain here and there now in Nigeria but the heat is still on
Ours here remain hot at 44 degrees Celsius, there is no sign of rain coming. It is very annoying and current and internet just came back.

The extreme heat can be very annoying as sometimes you have no way out than to endure
Post automatically merged:

Early morning there's cool wind, it's very nice to sit in our terrace with my pet kitty Tiktok. At 7, the air starts to change.

The weather in my region has changed a bit. it feels good to breathe better now. I was almost suffocating weeks back

Yu are lucky there, ours here remains hot and it will end until the end of July. Hoping rain to come amidst hot climate.