Favorite thing about Discussion Bucks | Discussion Bucks

Favorite thing about Discussion Bucks

I like all the things about Discussion Bucks, there is no doubt about it because the site owner is a man of integrity and passion for his site. The site owner makes everything transparent nothing is hidden.

I like the topics here on the different sections. The admin is really understanding and I love the users here too

My most favorite topic is the community talk on the forum. There are so many fun and interesting topics there that you can discuss in and even come across many funny answers.

I like that we can also earn some money while posting posts it is a small reward but it is still money so it is very nice we are able to do that

I love it for the members too and the way it's been set up. I enjoyed helping with the beta testing and now being a moderator and being able to hang with you all :D

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
I like that we can also earn some money while posting posts it is a small reward but it is still money so it is very nice we are able to do that
That's right even with the little rewards it is still good than nothing and the topic's are really nice.

The community in general, everything seems harmonious and with a good vibe :)

The like everything about this forum and its amazing, but the most i like about the forum is the members of the forum are very active and they will replay to my posts and discuses everything, i really enjoy discussing with the members of the forum they are friendly.

Love the forum atmosphere, it's always a vibe here.

What is your favorite thing about Discussion Bucks and why?
I love so many things about Discussion bucks forum. The administrator is very jovial amd respond to messages fast. Also the interface of the platform is so encouraging showing it's a legitimate paid to post forum.

The most thing that l like about this forum is that the members here are very nice and active. They interact with everyone without discrimination on one another.

This is the most active forum site l have ever been. I have the thrill of interaction with the like minded people freely and there is no boring at all.