Going on a Cruise | Discussion Bucks

Going on a Cruise

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 27, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.922625
Referral Credit
I just thought that going on a cruise ship vacation is extremely expensive until my uncle said that it can be more economical for some people. Most of those folks who have retired from work and just live on pensions prefer going on a cruise vacation being cheaper than staying in a retirement home. Would you have any idea if it's true? Retirement homes especially in the USA is very expensive. I know one who almost spent her entire pension paying her retirement home which she can never own for good.

That is a very good plan to go on a cruise, what particular country? I have not thought about it. It might be like Titanic :LOL:

I never looked on that type of vacation. I would choose some Mediteran cruising. Not at big distance and not in middle of ocean.

That is a very good plan to go on a cruise, what particular country? I have not thought about it. It might be like Titanic :LOL:
Maybe I would prefer a river cruise because it looks safer lol at least. it's nearer to a port. Haven't explored what country can offer the best cruise experience.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
Sounds nice, I would like to go on a trip, though I don't think it's a boat trip though.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Sounds nice, I would like to go on a trip, though I don't think it's a boat trip though.
Whatever is the mode of transportation as long as you would enjoy it's relaxing. A road trip along a road with nice view of the mountains can be very relaxing.

• Agree
Reactions: eLdavis
Maybe I would prefer a river cruise because it looks safer lol at least. it's nearer to a port. Haven't explored what country can offer the best cruise experience.
Google search to have a hint or let your team to discover it. I don't like river cruise what if lurking around reptiles, or river sharks 😁

• Haha
Going on a cruise must be a fun. It's sad that retirement homes are costly for people who are retired.
That's what my friend told me...His mother spent a hefty sum for a retirement home and it's very expensive. One setback is it cannot be passed on. It can only be used once.

I think I came across this news a few months back. Some senior citizens opt to go on a cruise instead of settling into a retirement home because it is much more affordable. I have never been on a cruise before, but I'd be thrilled to try it out if I ever get the chance.

• Like Button
I think I came across this news a few months back. Some senior citizens opt to go on a cruise instead of settling into a retirement home because it is much more affordable. I have never been on a cruise before, but I'd be thrilled to try it out if I ever get the chance.
It's also my dream to join. I hope they can offer that in the Philippines. I haven't heard of one if there's is.