Have you ever danced on the tiktok?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
Most youths do showcase their various talents on the content uploading social sites like the tiktok, YouTube among others. Do you take part on that?

Yes, I dance TikTok. I danced almost 10 and have many followers hehe. I also have reels but not paid by Meta FB.

No, I never and here norms are entirely different so usually people sing some slow songs and they use their singing talents in TikTok.

Nope, not really much of a dander, and tiktok is one place I won't even post it.

I used to dance, but lately, I have not had the energy for it. LOL. Nowadays, I spend most of my time working online. Maybe I will take a break one of these days and get back to dancing despite not being good at it. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Starmix
I used to dance, but lately, I have not had the energy for it. LOL. Nowadays, I spend most of my time working online. Maybe I will take a break one of these days and get back to dancing despite not being good at it. Haha.
How I like to see you dancing Tiktok. I also danced Tiktok, I have made 10 dances and 20 reels 😁

• Haha
Reactions: freelancermaria