Have you ever played subway surfers? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever played subway surfers?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵3.583500
Referral Credit
For me l have really played that game multiple times. There was even a time that the game had became an integral part of me. However ever since l changed the phone l have never installed it on the new device.
What do you say?

I liked this game a lot and it was amazing, I wonder why I cannot seem to find games like these and still earn something from playing them. Right now I want to make money from the games that I play online. I am not all about wasting my valuable hours on a screen just for fun. I need to get value for my gameplay time.

I don't like playing games online. Even those that pays! It seems to me that am wasting my time. I think the younger generation can give playing online game trial.

Sure, I remember playing that game on my device. It was one of my go-to activities, especially during the peak of the pandemic. I must admit, I got hooked on it for a while. LOL

Sure, I remember playing that game on my device. It was one of my go-to activities, especially during the peak of the pandemic. I must admit, I got hooked on it for a while. LOL
There are quite some games that I have enjoyed playing online and subway-surfers inclusive but this time around I would like to enter the gaming world but with incentives. One of the indicators to show that the gaming world is lucrative is the fact that the gaming characters are paid more than the actual actors are paid. The gaming industry is one of the most lucrative industries right now.

Did you play this game just for fun or you were making money from it?

This is the only game currently installed on my smartphone. Because when there are times when there is no Internet and I have nothing to do, only this game is interesting for me, which does not require the Internet

Subway surfers was one of the first set of games I played back then when I got an android phone. I enjoyed it though but it's been years since I played it last.

Yes I have played it but not much. It requires full concentration and skill and I don't like such games. My kids play it and they play it nicely.