Have you ever started the business for the running of the cereal business? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever started the business for the running of the cereal business?

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵4.845063
Referral Credit
ln my country the business that deals with selling of the cereals is deemed to do so well. That's because most people consume cereals almost everyday and this can make a great business for sure.

Dealing exclusively on cereals is a business that has proven to be so good. Cereals is like the most consumed class of crops. Producing cereals and selling cereals are equally profitable.

It may be a profitable business idea in some areas, but not here in our country. Rice is a staple food here. There is no particular time of day when people prefer to eat rice here.

It may be a profitable business idea in some areas, but not here in our country. Rice is a staple food here. There is no particular time of day when people prefer to eat rice here.
Are you invariably implying that selling rice is not profitable or too profitable in your country? In my country, you sit on a goldmine if you sell rice.

Though this is a good business, but I don't think I would sell only this, I think it would be more lucrative when I include other things I can sell as well.

Though this is a good business, but I don't think I would sell only this, I think it would be more lucrative when I include other things I can sell as well.
Even selling this alone as a single business pays very well. No risks at all. Even if you sell only rice in Nigeria alone and you have a 5 Naira reduction from market price, you would make it.

Nope, but I know it is a good business. You can sell to both the young and the old so more sales daily

ln my country the business that deals with selling of the cereals is deemed to do so well. That's because most people consume cereals almost everyday and this can make a great business for sure.
No business is not profitable and lucrative, it depends on where you located the business. If you find a location that is such commodity is moving and selling, it will not be long, you will be counting in millions.