Have you ever tried the crypto currency trading | Discussion Bucks

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
So the virtual currency trading is. becoming so popular. Have you ever tried out the virtual currency trading and what was your experience like?

I have never tried crypto currency before, but I we definitely need to give it a try, but before that I we definitely have learn more about it first.

So I tried and even now I am learning this type of trading because until now I have only practiced on the currency market where trading is somewhat different

I have known and tried the crypto currency trading since 2016, and I have also tried many well-known exchanges, but currently I only use local crypto exchanges to trade crypto.

Am not a professional trader but am progressing. Cryptocurrency trading is complex and needs patience and constant learning. Am still learning the basic and fundamental of cryptocurrency. I don't want to rush into it.

For me , the crypto trading is a venture that l am planning to set up. However the cryptocurrency trading is however the one that l would try out soon.

I have not really tried trading crypto like that. The only trading that I get involved with in crypto is to change my crypto to fiat when I want to. I am not a day crypto trader.