Have you tried selling old stuff online | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Have you tried selling old stuff online

I had calls from frauds and scammers. I therefore removed the product picture from the site.
Some people want that you send product first and send you money, without escrow service this would not happen because they could for example not send you your money after receive product.

In India selling old goods is really difficult. I therefore give them away to the poor.
That is what I told my friends sometime ago it's hard to sell old item mostly online but If it is offline that can be so easy I manage to sell some of my affiliate marketing product on facebook it's take me slot of effort to do that

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
That is what I told my friends sometime ago it's hard to sell old item mostly online but If it is offline that can be so easy I manage to sell some of my affiliate marketing product on facebook it's take me slot of effort to do that
I have never tried to sell things on Facebook.

As someone who's done it, selling old stuff online can be a very profitablea venture . That being said, you should know that it requires efforts.

In my opinion, I discovered that selling old stuff online is worth considering. It's high time people start to consider it as a good way to make money.

From what I've seen recently, I see selling old stuff online is a win-win situation and it's so important not forget its simplicity to make money as well.

To be honest with you, selling old stuff online could be very addictive and this is no secret among the people who sells online.

In any case, I discovered that selling old stuff online can be a great side hustle for me. Speaking from personal experience, it's a very rewarding exercise.

Yes, I have done it on platforms such as Facebook marketplace, Ebay and Wallapop, the latter is a platform for selling second-hand items from my country.

I have Been s elling old stuff on facebook but it's take alot of time for you to sell a particular product iny country we have where to do this but don't expect to sell it faster