How can I keep track of all the orders I have received for my business? | Discussion Bucks

How can I keep track of all the orders I have received for my business?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.488330
Referral Credit
I spoke to someone that was supposed to bring smoothies for me. It was a pay on delivery service and I called him five hours after I placed the order. He told me that he didn't process the order, because he had forgotten it.

For people that do business if receiving and processing orders. How do you track all the orders and make sure you process them when they are coming in thick and fast?

The best bet will be to have a record book or app for your orders. Record all the transactions and see to it that it gets to the person at when due

The best bet will be to have a record book or app for your orders. Record all the transactions and see to it that it gets to the person at when due
Or possibly, the business could get a staff that would be keeping a record for all orders and submitting it to appropriate quarters for processing.

Or possibly, the business could get a staff that would be keeping a record for all orders and submitting it to appropriate quarters for processing.
My point exactly. Just be in tuned with all the orders and have it stated somewhere so that you don't forget to follow it up.

I think it would be best to have your personal records. You could have a book where you take your records, or you could simply use an app to keep records.

That is why a mobile app is important. The best way to stay up to speed with all the orders is to track it electronically. Just check the admin site for orders. Trying to do it manually may result in some orders being lost.

That is why a mobile app is important. The best way to stay up to speed with all the orders is to track it electronically. Just check the admin site for orders. Trying to do it manually may result in some orders being lost.
I agree with you, if you are not good with manual work then use a mobile app to get it right.

Of course, you must have the goods delivery receipt number from the goods expedition company, so you will know where your goods are and when they will arrive. Make complete records of every receipt and delivery of goods which will be useful as a track record of your business.