How Many Movies on Netflix Can You Watch in a Day? | Discussion Bucks

How Many Movies on Netflix Can You Watch in a Day?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.080438
Referral Credit
When I do not have work or too tired to function, I can watch five movies on Netflix in a day. Of course, there are breaks in between. I did such a thing during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. LOL. How many movies can you watch on Netflix or other platform in a day?

I can watch a few movies and personally watching movies is great way to relax I do not really watch a lot of them but some of them are really really good

I never count it, but i can watch a lots of movies in a day, some times i finish one season of series movies. lol

I can only watch one movie a day, however, I finished 5 episodes of the new series called Gyeonseong Creature. I was like, I want more.
Though, there was one time, I started to watch one movie and then jumped to another one and another one without finishing the three movies for one day. And as of the moment, I still have the three movies on my Continue Watching list.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I can watch a few movies and personally watching movies is great way to relax I do not really watch a lot of them but some of them are really really good
Yes, it is a good way to de-stress after a long day. :) And yes, some really are worth-watching!
Post automatically merged:

I never count it, but i can watch a lots of movies in a day, some times i finish one season of series movies. lol
Hahaha. Same here, especially if the series really is good!!!

I can only watch one movie a day, however, I finished 5 episodes of the new series called Gyeonseong Creature. I was like, I want more.
Though, there was one time, I started to watch one movie and then jumped to another one and another one without finishing the three movies for one day. And as of the moment, I still have the three movies on my Continue Watching list.
I am currently watching this Kdrama as well.

And, I feel you. Sometimes, I do not finish a movie, especially if the scenes during the first few minutes are boring. LOL

Frankly speaking l am not a big fan for movies. However l can watch one or two movies when accompanied by a friend.
I see. So, what do you usually do during weekends or when you are not busy?

And, I feel you. Sometimes, I do not finish a movie, especially if the scenes during the first few minutes are boring. LOL
I want to forward the movie if I don't like the scenes. But for the sake of understanding everything, I watch the boring part as well. Most of the time, I jump from one movie to another without finishing it.

I don't have a subscription to this service but I have similar services and my record for movies in a day is about 5 but I also slept and cooked

Though I don't use Netflix, but I believe in a day I should be able to watch more than five, that's if I don't have anything to do for the day though.

I don't have a subscription to this service but I have similar services and my record for movies in a day is about 5 but I also slept and cooked

Watching 5 movies in a day sounds like a lot of screen time, isn’t it? Although, some people might be able to manage more than that.

Though I don't use Netflix, but I believe in a day I should be able to watch more than five, that's if I don't have anything to do for the day though.

It is indeed possible to have a day where you do not have anything scheduled. It can be quite relaxing to have such a day to yourself.

I don’t really count, but when it comes to series I can watch a whole complete series in a day I sometimes wished the series never ends lol.

I have severed my addiction to TV and watching movies. I find it boring and wasting of my precious time. I don't find watching movies interesting again. Time is too precious to be wasted in irrelevant things.

I have severed my addiction to TV and watching movies. I find it boring and wasting of my precious time. I don't find watching movies interesting again. Time is too precious to be wasted in irrelevant things.

Becoming hooked on TV is not beneficial. It is essential to focus on more productive things, like making money. Hehe

Watching movies can be very tiesome and as for me I feel lazy watching them so I can say at most one

It is essential to balance your activities. While it is okay to relax, it is also a good idea to be productive and not spend the whole day doing just one thing.