How many power banks do you have?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
I own two power banks. One of them was a birthday present from my aunt a few years ago. They both serve as a great backup during power outages. They come in handy, especially when I am working online and there is no power. How about you?

Presently I have one and half, lol I call one of them half because it's a bit faulty and am simply managing it. The battery as well does not last long. The other power bank is a 30,000mah but the problem I have with this is that it takes days for it to charge. The power percent was 84, it looks more than three days for it to get to 100% though we don't have stable light supply but it is still too slow, which is why I want to buy another one.

• Haha
Reactions: freelancermaria
I had two power banks. I unfortunately misplaced the other one. I am just using the one power bank that I am left with now. I intend to buy another power bank soon.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Presently I have one and half, lol I call one of them half because it's a bit faulty and am simply managing it. The battery as well does not last long. The other power bank is a 30,000mah but the problem I have with this is that it takes days for it to charge. The power percent was 84, it looks more than three days for it to get to 100% though we don't have stable light supply but it is still too slow, which is why I want to buy another one.

I could not help but laugh when I read the one and a half comment. With a 30,000 mAH capacity, it already is a powerhouse. My power bank is 20,000 mAH and it charges my phone three times over. And, it is understandable if it takes a few days to fully charge since you do not have a stable power supply.
Post automatically merged:

I had two power banks. I unfortunately misplaced the other one. I am just using the one power bank that I am left with now. I intend to buy another power bank soon.

The person who ended up with your power bank is quite lucky as they won't have to buy one anymore.

Power supply here is epileptic and unreliable. I have two power bank. Once, there is light, i will charge two of them. Before i finish exhausting the two, light will be restored. Am planning to buy a solar system which will solve the problem of energy one and for all.

I have only one power bank with me at my current location. I have another powerbank in another state where I lived, I have to move it to another location since I do not own the property.

I see. Do you always use a power bank? I only use mine when there are power outages and when I am not at home.

I could not help but laugh when I read the one and a half comment. With a 30,000 mAH capacity, it already is a powerhouse. My power bank is 20,000 mAH and it charges my phone three times over. And, it is understandable if it takes a few days to fully charge since you do not have a stable power supply.
Post automatically merged:

The person who ended up with your power bank is quite lucky as they won't have to buy one anymore.
Lol true, the 30,000mah power bank is impressive, it can charge my phone to 100% up to three times or four if am not mistaken, but am always scared to use it. Cause of how long it takes to charge back. I even bought a 45W charger but it's still slow. That's why I need another power bank so I can be used tha while am waiting for the 30,000mah to charge up.

I only have one but it works just fine if I'm on longer trips I do not need very strong power bank but of course the ones that are stronger they charge phone much faster

There is no one in my country that has a smartphone that doesn't need a backup power system to keep his phone on. I have not seen power supply for the past two days. Wouldn't have been present online if my power bank was not here to assist me.

I have two power bakes that I use often. I might have to pay to get them charged but they serve me together for two days even if there is no power supply.

I have one power bank and that is enough for me. I mostly use it when I am traveling. I have not got the need of using it in home so far.
In total we have four power banks in thr household. Each one of us have our own personal ones. And mostly we use it during travel. And coincidentally, both my daughters and I have got it as a birthday gift from my husband. It's a well thought useful gift.

Presently I have one power bank. I don't use my power bank because I don't find a situation to use them. Few months back we went for a tour and there I took my power and used in while travelling in a bus.