How much do you spend for a vacation while traveling? | Discussion Bucks

How much do you spend for a vacation while traveling?

pousinha

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 30, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.212775
Referral Credit
I and my husband travel for holidays once per year, approximately. Our budget for a vacation can't overcome 2000 reais (around 410 dollars, considering the current exchange rate) into the cost of transportation (we don't own a car, as in my country it's shamefully expensive to maintain one), accomodation, food and a few other stuff. 2000 reais is the ordinary cost of a 3 days vacation at a place at 3,30 hours of UBER/taxi traveling, far from a capital (where the same price stands for a 2 days accomodation and food).

it's always depends on were I'm vacationing but I try to carry enough money I don't want to ever be stranded

Well, it depends on the location. I live in the surfing capital of the north so I do not have to spend a lot whenever I want to go to the beach. I usually just spend Php 1000 or around $25.

Well, it depends on the location. I live in the surfing capital of the north so I do not have to spend a lot whenever I want to go to the beach. I usually just spend Php 1000 or around $25.
Spending just 25$ on vocation is really okay. At least even the lowly paid can take a vacation

Spending only 25 dollars for a vacation, it's really wonderful:cool:! In the biggest Mercosur countries (and worst, in the central and south European countries, the expenses use to increase even more that those 410 dollars for a 3 days vacation for a couple. .

I do not travel that much but when I do I spend quite a lot of money to have a very good time I believe that it is nice to have vacations time to time

When I spent my vacation in Auckland for 3 weeks, it's my NZ bf who shouldered all the expenses like the international flights round trips and domestic flights round trips plus allowance round trips. He spent more or less $3500 per vacation trip.I toured Auckland 13 times.

It have been a long time since i travel and the las time i travel i was in college and my parents paid for travel, so still i never traveled with my pocket money, lol, maybe when i have good money i will consider traveling.

In general, I try not to spend more than $600 on a trip, but I always have a spare 20 percent of this amount for situations that I cannot foresee

I have never been on a vacation, so I guess in this aspect it's zero for me.

We also travell at least once a year and we have a budget of $1000 including transportation as well as accomodation charges.

The amount of costs that must be spent for a vacation while traveling, of course depends on how long I will be on vacation, the distance from my home, and who I am traveling with. and if I go on holiday on the island of Bali I spend at least $100 per day for two people. Of course the costs will be different if I go on holiday abroad.

I travel once or two in a year and i only visit my village people. My travel is usually in the December when everywhere is partially lock down. Normally, in my country people do travel during xmas period to celebrate with their families. Apart from this, i have no business with vacation.

I am planning to have a 5 day vacation in Japan. I do not know yet how much budget to prepare. My stay in the apartment of my friend is free. She is a teacher there. I'm lucky.