I Am Obsessed With Writing Cookbook Reviews And Writing Various Articles | Discussion Bucks

Spontaneo

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Dec 16, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.723500
Referral Credit
Hello!

I write cookbook reviews and write various articles for a website.

I feel that everyone should know how to cook and bake as is a forever skill.

I hope to one day share some cookbook reviews and various articles here on Discussion Bucks!

Hugs!

There is a site that hires members who have cooking skills. I fight the name of that site. The pay is right. Also in Hboages, they accept blogs and posts about recipes. I have work, I do not have time to cook.

Sharing cookbook reviews and articles on Discussion Bucks sounds like a fantastic idea! It provides a platform to connect with a community interested in diverse topics and could spark engaging discussions about different cuisines, cooking techniques, and the joy of creating delicious meals.

If you have any questions or need assistance as you share your content, feel free to ask. Looking forward to reading your future cookbook reviews and articles!

Hugs back to you, and best of luck with your writing endeavors!

Welcome to the forum and I'm glad you're here, I hope one day you'll share those recipes with us, I'm sure they're perfect!

It's a fantastic way to connect with people who have similar interests and can lead to exciting discussions about food, cooking techniques, and the cultural aspects of different dishes.

Write in a style that resonates with your readers. A conversational and friendly tone can make your cookbook more accessible and enjoyable to read.

There is a site that hires members who have cooking skills. I fight the name of that site. The pay is right. Also in Hboages, they accept blogs and posts about recipes. I have work, I do not have time to cook.
You suppose to have time to cook. I was forced by the economic challenges in my country to learn how to cook. I can not afford to eat out these days. Cooking is also a healthy way to live. Cooking saves cost.

You suppose to have time to cook. I was forced by the economic challenges in my country to learn how to cook. I can not afford to eat out these days. Cooking is also a healthy way to live. Cooking saves cost.
I started cooking the recipes I bought here. There are ingredients I don't know but I was guided by the sales in charge. I was excited hehe.

I started cooking the recipes I bought here. There are ingredients I don't know but I was guided by the sales in charge. I was excited hehe.
You can learn a lot of recipes from YouTube. I learn how to cook egusi soup from YouTube. Though, one of my friends said that it's taste is like stew. But all the same, i have a pot of soup.

You can learn a lot of recipes from YouTube. I learn how to cook egusi soup from YouTube. Though, one of my friends said that it's taste is like stew. But all the same, i have a pot of soup.
I bought a cook book and my sister assisted me. I also bought a new oven. I like to ovenate a big fish with ingredients place inside the big fish body 🐠🐟🐟. It's super yummy.

Indeed everyone needs to know how to cooking. Eating as humans is something we can't really do without, and knowing how to cook would definitely help us save money.

I am now learning to cook and very much pleased with my first recipe. My sister guided me and we were so excited eating our yummy food .