I requested for a cashout on RIF this day | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

I requested for a cashout on RIF this day

Well site owners are not finding it easy with payment. We just have to be patient with them all the same
But in the case of RIF it's horrendous. The site owner promised paying members every 15th but it's almost Christmas and he's not stirred.

WWe
But in the case of RIF it's horrendous. The site owner promised paying members every 15th but it's almost Christmas and he's not stirred.
Wellz I believe Jordan will come around he said he is going through personal issues for now and I hope he overcome them quick too.

WWe

Wellz I believe Jordan will come around he said he is going through personal issues for now and I hope he overcome them quick too.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that before Christmas he'll come out from his shell and give us surprises 😁.

WWe

I know he is busy and he is less active on his forum, but we don't have any choice but to stay calm and hope for his return.

I received payment from RIF admin after waiting for more than three months! In fact, i have forgotten about the money. Just this afternoon, i checked the forum and i can't believe it that Jordan have paid me! It is unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: Starmix
I received payment from RIF admin after waiting for more than three months! In fact, i have forgotten about the money. Just this afternoon, i checked the forum and i can't believe it that Jordan have paid me! It is unbelievable!
That's too long to wait. I received mine after two weeks.It's still good than none at all.