Ice cream truck

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
As it is currently the summer season in the Philippines, many businesses have been popping up. I already mentioned in my previous posts that I live just 15 minutes away from the beach. I recently spotted a small ice cream truck selling a variety of flavors. I could not resist trying it out to see if it was worth it, and I must say, it did not disappoint. The truck has been operating in the area for nearly two months now and seems to be doing quite well. Their ice cream is both delicious and affordable, which has made it a popular choice among many people here in the province.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
That's nice, we don't have ice cream trucks here, they are extremely rare, what we normally have is does who use bicycle to sell ice cream.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Wow, I like it, there is none here in my area. We only buy by half a gallon in Meervcry drug.It is near home.

I see. How about 7-11? Hehehe. I think Mercury Drug sells sugar-free ice cream, too.
Post automatically merged:

That's nice, we don't have ice cream trucks here, they are extremely rare, what we normally have is does who use bicycle to sell ice cream.

I think there is only one ice cream truck in the area. People appreciate the uniqueness of this concept because it is not something they come across daily.

When we were young, the ice cream vendors with mini truck or small carts will roam around in the streets and keep ringing the bell to let people know that they are here. We used to wait for them. They had a good business in summers. We don't have any here. We have to go to store to buy them or have ice cream parlours. Last month I was at mom's place and there were a few ice cream trucks in the neighborhood. My husband and daughters were thrilled and had the ice creams everyday till they stayed there.

• Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
When we were young, the ice cream vendors with mini truck or small carts will roam around in the streets and keep ringing the bell to let people know that they are here. We used to wait for them. They had a good business in summers. We don't have any here. We have to go to store to buy them or have ice cream parlours. Last month I was at mom's place and there were a few ice cream trucks in the neighborhood. My husband and daughters were thrilled and had the ice creams everyday till they stayed there.

Yes, ice cream vendors here do the same thing up to this day. However, they do not come here daily.

And, that is awesome! Glad there were ice
cream trucks in the neighborhood and your family enjoyed it! Which ice cream flavor do you like the most?
Post automatically merged:

in my city on a regular days there are no ice cream trucks it is kinda sad because when I was a child there were a lot more

Maybe because it become more convenient to purchase it at the local stores? or maybe people do not patronize them.

We have plenty of this in my location. You just need to have different flavours of ice cream to make more sales