If you were to buy a game, how would you choose it? | Discussion Bucks

If you were to buy a game, how would you choose it?

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.000313
Referral Credit
If you are a gamer, how do you select your games? As for me, I tend to acquire vintage games because those were the games that I enjoyed playing as a child. The Sims was the last game I purchased.

For me it mostly depends on what I feel like playing at that point in time.

I am a huge player of video games and I love to play all kinds of video games from FPS to battle royale and even racing games. When it comes to choosing a game to buy, I will always go for a game I have seen played by others either through videos or live streams and if I feel it would be a game I would enjoy, I will look into buying it.

The last game I bought for myself was Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I'm not that great gamer, as I never have spare time (when I had, I played HayDay :LOL:) . But I love too much farm games, so if I would buy, I'd choose a farming theme game.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I am a huge player of video games and I love to play all kinds of video games from FPS to battle royale and even racing games. When it comes to choosing a game to buy, I will always go for a game I have seen played by others either through videos or live streams and if I feel it would be a game I would enjoy, I will look into buying it.

The last game I bought for myself was Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania.

Usually, when you see other people playing a game, and you realize that it is something you will enjoy too, you can't help but buy it. It is a time-saver as you do not have to go through the hassle of reading reviews since you have seen how the game works.

And, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania sounds like a great choice to me.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not that great gamer, as I never have spare time (when I had, I played HayDay :LOL:) . But I love too much farm games, so if I would buy, I'd choose a farming theme game.

Haha. No worries. I believe I have had a go at that game in the past. I wi give it a look soon and confirm if it is the one I used to play.