In 2024, Which cryptocurrency will be the next big thing? | Discussion Bucks

In 2024, Which cryptocurrency will be the next big thing?

There are many that can be the big winners, but I think Hedera can be one of them, also Solana can continue to give good returns.

I think that 2024 will be a successful year for cryptocurrency, but definitely not the most successful year. I think this will be a turning point when many will understand how valuable cryptocurrency really is

I believe bitcoin will continue to lead and others follow. This year bitcoin is going to halve and it will induce scarcity. The price will still jump until it may reach 100k per bitcoin.

I believe bitcoin will continue to lead and others follow. This year bitcoin is going to halve and it will induce scarcity. The price will still jump until it may reach 100k per bitcoin.
Yes I also agree with this, I don't think there is any coin at the moment who can match how far Bitcoin is going and we continue to go.

I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling that after the halving, the expected growth may not occur. Many Jews will start buying the token and rich investors can start selling thereby reducing the price instead of increasing it

I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling that after the halving, the expected growth may not occur. Many Jews will start buying the token and rich investors can start selling thereby reducing the price instead of increasing it
Definitely, it will occur because the coin will be more scarce. Though the effect may not be immediate or it will be slow with less impact on cryptocurrency market

Even though there are many promising cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will remain the leader, followed by altcoins. Bitcoin is the coin most widely predicted by experts, so we don't need to be afraid of being wrong by choosing a less well-known coin.

Bitcoin will likely continue to be the dominant cryptocurrency in 2024. I also believe that Solana has a lot of potential for growth.