Incoherent, spam, threat

averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
Why is that it says that my response is incoherent or spam and it also says threat? I find it stressful now to response if there are messages such as that. So it is hard to participate here? I maybe just stay in myLot than here

From what I can tell, that new feature has been added to make sure people actually use proper spelling and punctuation. It takes into consideration what may cause an issue with people posting essentially spam. The rules were updated to clarify not to post short, low quality posts. This shouldn't be an issue with people who actually care about finishing their sentences with punctuation and who may want to actually discuss stuff.

From what I can tell, that new feature has been added to make sure people actually use proper spelling and punctuation. It takes into consideration what may cause an issue with people posting essentially spam. The rules were updated to clarify not to post short, low quality posts. This shouldn't be an issue with people who actually care about finishing their sentences with punctuation and who may want to actually discuss stuff.
Thank you for the explanation.

Yeah it happens to me as well. It says my posts may be moderated but none have as of yet. If you're sure you're not posting spam I guess you'll be okay!

I think it kind of makes it a bit easier to make a post here though. With this you would be able to easily monitor what you post. This would prevent people from just rushing and typing whatever they want without reading through it.

• Like Button
Reactions: klassicdoll
It happens to everyone, it is alarming yet very effective for members shall be able to produce quality posts. This way, saves DBucks from the possibility of spam. This is for our own good and benefit It is a big challenge.

• Like Button
Reactions: klassicdoll
I love that our typing are being monitored and we are warned so that we would not end up spamming the site. It is like a grammar checker though.

I love that our typing are being monitored and we are warned so that we would not end up spamming the site. It is like a grammar checker though.
Well, similar to a grammar checker. From what I understand, it checks for other stuff not just quality of the reply or topic. Apparently it checks to see if what you wrote, sounds aggressive, or if it looks like you are attempting to be rude to someone. I guess it helps with making sure things are easier to see content that is otherwise good to have on the site.

It is not only that, I also observed that there are post replies that need moderation, and let us not be harsh, let us respect the rules and regulations of the site.

I noticed this I think 2 days back but it off for today. it is to help checkmate spam I believe on the site

I noticed this I think 2 days back but it off for today. it is to help checkmate spam I believe on the site
That is right, it is not easy to operate a ptp forum site, there are spammers. This way can stop us from doing the same. It is useful and challenging.

That is right, it is not easy to operate a ptp forum site, there are spammers. This way can stop us from doing the same. It is useful and challenging.
Sure, you are right they are always spammers on almost all forums. it is good that the admin here is being proactive to deal with menace.

Sure, you are right they are always spammers on almost all forums. it is good that the admin here is being proactive to deal with menace.
That is right, which is why everyone is afraid and skeptical to post here. It is for our own good to avoid spam in such a way this forum becomes spam-free and will operate strongly for many years.

Why is that it says that my response is incoherent or spam and it also says threat? I find it stressful now to response if there are messages such as that. So it is hard to participate here? I maybe just stay in myLot than here
Well, i think you have to write more quality comments and try to check your spellings. What i use to do is to write more than 45 words and i never have problem of any sort.