Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
The simple mantra on this is do not gamble your money. Invest only in assets you understand. An asset that becomes your sustainable property appreciative in nature after some years of owning it. It must be an asset that is legal and morally owned it in good faith. An asset that changes your mindset and bearing. Once again, invest only in assets you understand.

That's right the thing is that only invest in things you have good knowledge of to avoid high loss

That's right the thing is that only invest in things you have good knowledge of to avoid high loss
Despite problems like capital, but who knows someday, we can be an inventor of something that leads us to richness , so this way , we can invest more.

Despite problems like capital, but who knows someday, we can be an inventor of something that leads us to richness , so this way , we can invest more.
You are right. We just have to keep at what we are doing.and hopefully we would be successful in it.

When it comes to investing, you need to have a proper understanding of what you are investing in, this would help you prevent losses.

It's very good thread because I saw so many people those who get some extra money and invest it without knowing the thing in which he is investing. My close relative got golden hand shake money and due to pressure of people he invest much more in stock without having any knowledge and finally he faced big loss.

You are right. We just have to keep at what we are doing.and hopefully we would be successful in it.
Let us always be positive so many good things come to our lives. Let us never give up our dreams.

Last edited:
It's disastrous if invest in an asset you do not know. Money is at stake one false move it could disappear in seconds.

When we scream that people should invest, it doesn't mean that you should go about pursuing investment schemes that you don't know anything about all in the name of investments.

Before making some investments one should make sure that they do the proper research on the same to avoid unnecessary losses for that matter.

We have to assess the asset we want to invest if worthy of our capital. It might not good for us but good for others. Let's evaluate it's value before giving the final go.

This is about applying common sense. There's no need investing in what you don't understand it doesn't make much sense

This is about applying common sense. There's no need investing in what you don't understand it doesn't make much sense
Exactly, invest only on an asset you understand. If not careful money flies away on the window or disappear on split seconds.

• Like Button
Reactions: Augusta
That's right you can lose big if you do. not invest on what you understand
That is right, it will be a disaster if continue investing without knowing. Money will appear in split seconds if remain stupid.

When you make investment, it is important that you do the necessary research and understand what you are invested in, the risks involved. If you invest in stocks, you need to understand the potential of the company. If you invest in property, you have to know the valuation of the area in which the property is located and also, the reputation of the developer.

When you know that money is hard to come by, you would not go and gamble on an investment scheme that you can't even explain to someone how it works.

As far as the investment venture is concerned, the investors should be very cautious in investing on the right investment opportunity.

Nowadays we can easily learn various types of investment instruments either through the Dbucks forum or YouTube, if I had studied stocks and mutual funds, but I don't have to invest in stocks because I have a conservative risk profile so it would be better if I just chose money market mutual funds.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix