Paid Offer! - Join Us for the Launch of Forum Filler Version 2 - Writers Needed! | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Join Us for the Launch of Forum Filler Version 2 - Writers Needed!

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.273225
Referral Credit
Hello Discussion Bucks Community,

We're excited to introduce the next chapter of Forum Filler! After some initial challenges with our first launch, we've revamped ForumFiller.com to enhance the experience for clients, writers, and our backend team. As we prepare to launch Version 2, we're looking for skilled writers who are fluent in English and have a knack for engaging online discussions.

What's in it for you?
  • Posts requiring 2 to 4 sentences pay $0.06 each, Posts requiring 4 to 8 sentences pay $0.07 each, Posts requiring 8 to 12 sentences pay $0.08 each.
  • Threads requiring 2 to 4 sentences pay $0.10 each, Threads requiring 4 to 8 sentences pay $0.12 each, Threads requiring 8 to 12 sentences pay $0.14 each.
  • This is an ideal opportunity for those who enjoy participating in forum communities and are looking for a flexible way to earn extra income online.
How to Apply:
  1. Visit https://forumfiller.com/writer/apply to submit your application.
  2. After applying, you'll be directed to take an English writing and grammar exam, consisting of 25 questions to be completed within 30 minutes. A minimum score of 70% is required to qualify.
  3. If you don't pass, don't worry! You can retake the exam after a 14-day waiting period.
No Resume? No Problem! If you don’t have a resume ready, simply upload a blank file to proceed with your application.

Questions or Concerns? Feel free to reply to this thread if you need any assistance or have any inquiries.

We look forward to your participation in making Forum Filler a success. Get ready to write, engage, and earn!

Warm regards,

Devin

Last edited:
Thank you @Devin
Am going to take the test now.
Post automatically merged:

I wish the forum will include cryptocurrency in their payment methods.

• Love
Reactions: Devin
I will register tomorrow @Devin. May I know the qualifying score for the grammar test? I checked it awhile ago, it requires a resume.My resume is in my laptop.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Main thing is it's mode of payment, if it pays in cryptocurrency then I will proceed further, because we don't have PayPal option here.

I will register tomorrow @Devin. May I know the qualifying score for the grammar test? I checked it awhile ago, it requires a resume.My resume is in my laptop.

Thank you so much.
For the resume, you can just upload a blank file if you do not wish to share your actual resume.
Main thing is it's mode of payment, if it pays in cryptocurrency then I will proceed further, because we don't have PayPal option here.
For payments, you get to pick, you can do PayPal, discussion bucks, or I may offer litecoin as payment methods.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel and Starmix
For the resume, you can just upload a blank file if you do not wish to share your actual resume.

For payments, you get to pick, you can do PayPal, discussion bucks, or I may offer litecoin as payment methods.
I tried it last night but it wasn't accepted. I will upload my resume this day.

I tried to register but I couldn't get pass the phone number field. Kept telling me invalid phone number even when I double checked that I inputed the right phone number.

Good evening @Devin, do I need to fill the form of ForumFiller with my real data? It asks for first name and surname and I wonder if I can use my creative writer pseudonym.

Good evening @Devin, do I need to fill the form of ForumFiller with my real data? It asks for first name and surname and I wonder if I can use my creative writer pseudonym.
You have to use your real name and Google Chrome supports your credentials.. Google supported my application.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha