Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
Copywriting is in high demand across various industries. Whether you're a marketer or a designer, honing your copywriting skills is essential. Marketers need compelling copy for marketing materials, while designers often incorporate copy into their designs.

If you plan to make money as a copywriter, here are some strategies:

Develop your writing skills

Understand the product/service

Know the target market

Explore job opportunities

How much skills does one need to be a copy writer? Cause I have come across so many ads that say you can learn how to become one without any writing skills.

Frankly speaking the copywriting skills are very marketable in the today's world. Everything be it in the business sector or the informal sector the services are very much required indeed.

That is correct. Copywriters are in demand, especially these days. Copywriting is one of the skills I want to learn as well. I just started watching some YouTube videos about it last week.

This is part of the job of a good writer. You can be writing sales copies for top companies. You need the right connect and skills to work on this

I know few people who lost jobs because of A.I. They were all freelance copyrighters. Now they search for new gigs on Upwork.

This is part of the job of a good writer. You can be writing sales copies for top companies. You need the right connect and skills to work on this

Yes, that is correct. By making good copies, you will be able to help the business in making sales or generating leads. It is important for your copy to persuade or motivate potential clients to acquire your product or service.

I know few people who lost jobs because of A.I. They were all freelance copyrighters. Now they search for new gigs on Upwork.
But they should have known that Ai generated content wouldn't be paid for. They both played themselves

But they should have known that Ai generated content wouldn't be paid for. They both played themselves
Workers didn't use A.I. They just rewrite all articles and make it better as it say in contract. Employer this A.I is more cheaper and it can do same business.