My online earnings journey... it's been an okay one. | Discussion Bucks

My online earnings journey... it's been an okay one.

arunima25

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Sep 30, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.506625
Referral Credit
I am happy to see a section where we can share our online earnings journey. I started my online earnings journey a long time back in 2004, when I was on a break from my regular job after my daughter's birth. I came across many writing sites and I did really well with them. I was in the US at that time. I worked with Helium, Associated Content, 4Indianwomen etc. I had a good run with these sites and made some really good money with them. In 2010, both my daughters were ready for school and I went back to work after a lateral career shift. I stopped working online due to time constraints.
Then in 2018, due to some personal issues and my health, I shifted to a part time job and got some time at hand to explore for online opportunities. But then all the earlier sites were not there. I came across an Indian forum and article writing site called Boddunan. Had some good time there for few months before it shut down. But a friend from the site introduced me to Forum Coin. And that opened so many opportunities. And from then, I have been on various forum sites and few survey sites. They help me use my free time productively. I enjoy learning and sharing with other users..Though the earnings seem so less, I have made a decent amount in my free time. And I am happy about it. It's rightly said that "Slowly and steadily the snail fills it's tummy". Every penny counts. And I have learnt so much over these years.

Congratulations! You have amazing journey so far! And i can say that you are good at writing. I will advice that you go mainstream and consider publishing. You can start publishing with Amazon and other online writing and publishing sites.

Congratulations! You have amazing journey so far! And i can say that you are good at writing. I will advice that you go mainstream and consider publishing. You can start publishing with Amazon and other online writing and publishing sites.
Thank you so much. I am thinking on the same line. I am exploring to get my poem collection published on Amazon. It's in my mother language Hindi..I do have few short stories written and I would like to get it published too.

My warmest congratulations on your achievements and for surpassing some unwanted expectations in life. There are many writing sites that could spare your vacant time like WriterBay.

Wow this is an amazing success story that keeps on being written,then idea of sharing the journey is for you to tell us what it took for it to finally be a solid and profitable business away from your offline job.I actually envy those who are full time in the online making money.

@arunima25 I know you from mylot and always looked upon you as an inspiration in terms of online earning. I am amazed to see your online journey started so long back, when I was in school.

Your journey shows that online earning through writing has gotten less lucrative down the years as the web grew more popular and vaster and of course, more competitive.

My online journey hasn't been that long though. I doubt it has even been up to five years. My journey has been a bumpy ride though. At first it was abit smooth, i was earning up to three dollars or more per day. Then in some sites i was cashing out five dollars every week. But at the moment things have been abit tough and earnings has decreased but i believe it would get better.

You had good journey I see. Boddunun was a good site. I was on that site for almost 3-4 years and earned well. The article writing section was good there and a well written article used to earn $1.5 there. I have seen lots of good articles on that site.

Congratulations. It was indeed a journey, you've traveled a lot going to different sites finding a niche. Along the road you met people from all over the globe.

@arunima25 I know you from mylot and always looked upon you as an inspiration in terms of online earning. I am amazed to see your online journey started so long back, when I was in school.

Your journey shows that online earning through writing has gotten less lucrative down the years as the web grew more popular and vaster and of course, more competitive.
When I worked back in 2002_2009, I could make decent money writing articles and taking care of my two daughters. I had time constraints with two young children,but still could earn well. I think at that time earning a livelihood through online article writing was possible. Not now. I am hunting for a good site since a long time and the hunt continues.
You had good journey I see. Boddunun was a good site. I was on that site for almost 3-4 years and earned well. The article writing section was good there and a well written article used to earn $1.5 there. I have seen lots of good articles on that site.
Oh! Good to know that you were on Boddunan.. I don't remember coming across you. It was indeed a very good site. I wish that we could have more of that sort. There were so many intellectual discussions there. I badly miss the site.

Your perspective on every penny counting and the value of slow and steady progress is a wonderful reminder.

It's not just about the earnings but the knowledge gained and the connections made along the way. And your analogy of the snail slowly filling its tummy is both poetic and wise.

Congratulations. It was indeed a journey, you've traveled a lot going to different sites finding a niche. Along the road you met people from all over the globe.
Thank you. Every journey teaches you something. I have enjoyed my online earnings journey and have definitely learnt a lot.
Your perspective on every penny counting and the value of slow and steady progress is a wonderful reminder.

It's not just about the earnings but the knowledge gained and the connections made along the way. And your analogy of the snail slowly filling its tummy is both poetic and wise.
Thank you. Yes, one needs to have a right kind of perspective in every field. I see my journey online very positively. I might have not earned much, but have definitely made a lot of friends and learnt a lot with them. That makes me richer in a different way

The positivity and gratitude you express toward your online journey, emphasizing the value of friendships and continuous learning, are inspirational.

In a world that often places heavy emphasis on instant success and financial outcomes, your perspective serves as a reminder to savor the process, celebrate small victories, and recognize the intangible wealth that accumulates through personal growth and connections.

The positivity and gratitude you express toward your online journey, emphasizing the value of friendships and continuous learning, are inspirational.

In a world that often places heavy emphasis on instant success and financial outcomes, your perspective serves as a reminder to savor the process, celebrate small victories, and recognize the intangible wealth that accumulates through personal growth and connections.
Thank you so much. I am happy that you can relate to it and very much resonate with my thoughts. Online earnings journey requires a lot of patience and consistency.And if you don't have them to begin with, you will acquire them slowly of you choose to stay. Sadly, many newbies come with unrealistic expectations here. They get frustrated and give up after some time.

Unrealistic expectations can lead to frustration and disappointment, often prompting individuals to give up prematurely. Setting realistic goals, understanding that success takes time, and being willing to learn from experiences are essential elements in navigating the challenges of the online earning journey.

When I worked back in 2002_2009, I could make decent money writing articles and taking care of my two daughters. I had time constraints with two young children,but still could earn well. I think at that time earning a livelihood through online article writing was possible. Not now. I am hunting for a good site since a long time and the hunt continues.

Oh! Good to know that you were on Boddunan.. I don't remember coming across you. It was indeed a very good site. I wish that we could have more of that sort. There were so many intellectual discussions there. I badly miss the site.

You didn't see me there because I left the site when you joined. I still miss that site.

Wow, congratulations on your remarkable achievement! You have come a long way and I am truly impressed by your dedication and hard work. Your success story has inspired me to improve my own writing skills. Keep up the good work and I am sure that you will continue to attain great things in the future. Yay!