Number of jobless Filipinos increased in March

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
In March, the percentage of unemployed Filipinos rose by 3.9%, indicating that approximately 2 million Filipinos are now jobless. This is a significant increase of 200,000 from the previous month, February, where 1.80 million Filipinos were unemployed. Despite this increase, the current unemployment rate is still lower than the figure of 2.42 million unemployed Filipinos recorded during the same period last year.

I think this is a universal problem even in my country now . There are a whole lot of jobless people around even graduate's

I hope that even a small percentage will be able to find ways to get a job online as VA, Content Manager, and the likes. Some are making money through online streaming and Vlogging. I think DOLE should check these areas where most (not all) are not paying taxes.

It's seems this problem is everywhere. There is always the issue of unemployment in even developed countries.

This is a sort of worldwide problem which is increasing day by day. Here powerful people are using their sources and providing jobs to their loved ones while the right candidate remaining crying.

I think that the unemployment problem is becoming very rampant in almost parts of the world. I think that the inflation and the increased population.

I think this is a universal problem even in my country now . There are a whole lot of jobless people around even graduate's

Yes, it is a problem that affects people worldwide. Even those who live in top-tier countries are not immune to the same issues, but I believe the situation is worse in tier-3 countries.
Post automatically merged:

I hope that even a small percentage will be able to find ways to get a job online as VA, Content Manager, and the likes. Some are making money through online streaming and Vlogging. I think DOLE should check these areas where most (not all) are not paying taxes.

I hope so, too. However, it seems like online freelancing is becoming more saturated now. Even if you have extensive experience, it won’t be easy to find an online job.

It's seems this problem is everywhere. There is always the issue of unemployment in even developed countries.

Correct. There are many jobless individuals even in developed countries. It is a sad reality, really.

This is a sort of worldwide problem which is increasing day by day. Here powerful people are using their sources and providing jobs to their loved ones while the right candidate remaining crying.

Unemployment and underemployment are common issues worldwide. It is sad that many individuals are without a job, while others are not making the most of their skills or experience due to limited opportunities.

I think that the unemployment problem is becoming very rampant in almost parts of the world. I think that the inflation and the increased population.

It happens in nearly every country but I think it is more rampant in the third world countries.