Paid Offer! - Offer 3: Create Posts on Linux Forum - Get $2.00! | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer 3: Create Posts on Linux Forum - Get $2.00!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 25 posts and 9 threads on the Linux forum over 30 days [Final Due Date: January 26th]
  • Reward: $2.00 D Bucks are added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements [MUST READ]:​

• Members should only create 1 post per day and 1 thread every 2 to 3 days. [Completing more than this will remove you from this offer without payment].
  • Members should maintain high quality content, posts should contain a minimum of 4 sentences each, threads should contain 6 to 8 sentences each.
  • Members should use the Grammarly or QuillBot extensions to ensure there are no grammatical and/or spelling errors.
  • Members should have general knowledge of Linux topics and should be able to participate in the forum community in a positive manner (basically, you should be familiar with the types of discussions on this forum).

How to participate:​

1. Reply to this thread: Reply to this thread stating that you would like to participate, we will advise you whether or not you are permitted to continue. DO NOT begin posting on the Linux Community Forum without receiving permission from myself or another administrator.
  2. Sign Up: Visit Linux Community Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  3. Start Posting: Create 25 meaningful posts and 9 threads over the next 30 days, while following all "Participant Requirements."
  4. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $2.00 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on Linux Community Forum, feel free to use it for this campaign, but make sure we are aware of your existing post count.
  • If you do not have knowledge of a topic or discussion, you should conduct research before replying or creating a new thread. You should know what you are talking about.

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Post Updates: Participants should post in this thread after completing this task in full, but the task should only be completed on January 26th, if you complete this task before January 26th, you will not be allowed to participate in future offers.
  3. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on the Linux Community Forum to ensure they meet the criteria.
  4. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $2.00 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

@Devin, I am interested in taking up this offer. I hope that I am found eligible to take part in this offer.

I'm not ready I have yo check first on the web about Linux though it's popular to make sure if I can relate well.

Hey guys, can I get an update on how many posts/threads you've created so far? :)
Hello @Devin, I am sorry for the delay in response to this query. I have 8 posts and 3 topics on that Linux forum.

I am humbly soliciting that the submission date should please be extended by 5 days to help everyone submit theirs including me. Thanks for anticipated positive response.

BTW, I was awarded Member of the Month up there or something like that.

I have created nine topics as required. I am on 22 posts. Would finish 25 before Friday which is the due date. @Devin

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
I have completed this offer. I started slowly and on a challenging footing. Had to pick up momentum after studying everything. @Devin, this is a done deal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-26-17-49-06-006_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-26-17-49-06-006_com.android.chrome.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.