Paid Offer! - Offer #6: Auto Buyers Market - 50 Posts - $2.75 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #6: Auto Buyers Market - 50 Posts - $2.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 50 posts on the Auto Buyers Market forum over 21 days [Final Due Date: February 5th]
  • Reward: $2.75 D Bucks added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements:​

• Members from the USA are preferred.
  • If you're outside the USA, consider using a VPN. Also, try to use images that represent a vehicle, the USA, or anything that portrays you as being from the USA (though this is not mandatory).

How to Participate:​

1. Sign Up: Visit Auto Buyers Market Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  2. Start Posting: Create 50 meaningful posts over the next 21 days [Due Date: February 5th]
  3. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $2.75 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on Auto Buyers Market, feel free to use it for this campaign.
  • The client prefers participants to be from the USA, so keep that in mind while participating. (not mandatory but preferred)

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Campaign Progress Thread: We'll create a special thread where participants can post updates on their progress, it will be listed as "Offer #6 Progress" in the announcements section of the forum (the same section this thread is found).
  3. Post Updates: Participants should post in the thread after completing each batch of posts (e.g., every 50 posts).
  4. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on Auto Buyers Market to ensure they meet the criteria.
  5. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $2.75 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

I have taken up two tasks on this forum and I have to say that it has been a good one for learning and earning. I would love to do this third installment too. Seeking approval @Devin.

As usual, I am interested on this. @Devin, please give me the go ahead. I don't want this to choke me. That's why I want to start on time.

I have already worked for this forum for the last two paid offers. I am interested in going ahead with it. I loved participating there. Waiting for your nod to get started for the third offer

I think I joined in on the last offer. I am also waiting for a Yes response from you to start full cycle.

Hi Devin? Can I have the next round? I love to post about cars and the site Boss is cool. I see the site now AutoBuyers is lonely. It needs your DBuckers strong team. 🤗

All of you can participate if you haven't already. Please be mindful of the due date, if you sign up, please ensure that you can complete this offer by the deadline. It's very important. Thank you!

I came back to the thread to check for the due date. I got confused and thought that 25th January was the last day. Glad that we still have time and I have not missed the opportunity. Starting right away.

I think l am very late for this offer. I am really interested in these kind of these jobs and l am staying tuned for the next job offers that involves the forum posting like this one that is almost ending on the other day.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
I have taken up two tasks on this forum and I have to say that it has been a good one for learning and earning. I would love to do this third installment too. Seeking approval @Devin.

Hello Admin, I'm interested

I have participated the previous two tasks and i already have 75 posts. Can i participate?

As usual, I am interested on this. @Devin, please give me the go ahead. I don't want this to choke me. That's why I want to start on time.

I have already worked for this forum for the last two paid offers. I am interested in going ahead with it. I loved participating there. Waiting for your nod to get started for the third offer

I think I joined in on the last offer. I am also waiting for a Yes response from you to start full cycle.

Hi Devin? Can I have the next round? I love to post about cars and the site Boss is cool. I see the site now AutoBuyers is lonely. It needs your DBuckers strong team. 🤗

Hey guys. I just wanted to tag you here and let you all know that we only have 4 days left, and participation appears to be at an all time low. I really need you guys to help out and post on this forum if you haven't already. This client may not use us again if this offer isn't completed.

• Sad
Reactions: saoussen5765
Status
Not open for further replies.