Paid Offer! - Offer #7: Artificial Intelligence - 10 Posts - $0.40 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #7: Artificial Intelligence - 10 Posts - $0.40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 10 posts on the Ai Forums within 7 days [Final Due Date: January 22nd]
  • Reward: $0.40 D Bucks are added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements [MUST READ]:​

• Members should create 10 posts by the deadline.
  • Members should maintain high-quality content; posts should contain a minimum of 4 sentences each.
  • Members should use the Grammarly or QuillBot extensions to ensure there are no grammatical and/or spelling errors.
  • Members should have general knowledge of artificial intelligence and should be able to participate in the forum community in a positive manner (basically, you should be familiar with the types of discussions on this forum).

How to participate:​

1. Reply to this thread: Reply to this thread stating that you would like to participate, we will advise you whether or not you are permitted to continue. DO NOT begin posting on the AI Forum without receiving permission from myself or another administrator.
  2. Sign Up: Visit The AI Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  3. Start Posting: Create 10 meaningful posts within 7 days [by the deadline], while following all "Participant Requirements."
  4. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $0.40 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on AI Forum, feel free to use it for this campaign, but make sure we are aware of your existing post count. (You cannot be an active member of the forum.)
  • If you do not have knowledge of a topic or discussion, you should conduct research before replying or creating a new thread. You should know what you are talking about.

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Post Updates: Participants should post in this thread after completing this task in full, but the task should only be completed on January 5th.
  3. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on the AI Forum to ensure they meet the criteria.
  4. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $0.40 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
It was actually fun posting on this forum. Would love to relieve that experience again. Hope I am approved @Devin.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
I have participated the previous task and i have 10 posts on the AI forums, and I am very interested. Can i participate?

Last edited:
I enjoyed working for this forum in the last paid offer. If you permit, I can proceed. I have already done two paid offers for the same forum.

I also would love to take up this offer. Can I be a part of it? @Devin

I enjoyed working for this forum in the last paid offer. If you permit, I can proceed. I have already done two paid offers for the same forum.

I want to join this campaign too. Would do it judiciously.

I would like to join.

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response. You all can proceed with this offer, please try to have it complete by the 22nd.

I also need three more individuals for this. Would any of you like to take on 10 additional posts? If so, please let me know and wait for my approval to proceed.

I also need three more individuals for this. Would any of you like to take on 10 additional posts? If so, please let me know and wait for my approval to proceed.
@Devin, I can take up an additional slot for this task. Hope for swift check and approval so that I can proceed early enough.

I will do it. I see only two more individuals shown interest. I can be the third one if you give a nod

Status
Not open for further replies.