Paid Offer! - Offer #8: Auto Buyers Market - 50 Posts - $2.75 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #8: Auto Buyers Market - 50 Posts - $2.75

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 50 posts on the Auto Buyers Market forum over 21 days [Final Due Date: March 11th]
  • Reward: $2.75 D Bucks added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements:​

• Members from the USA are preferred.
  • If you're outside the USA, consider using a VPN. Also, try to use images that represent a vehicle, the USA, or anything that portrays you as being from the USA (though this is not mandatory).

How to Participate:​

1. Sign Up: Visit Auto Buyers Market Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  2. Start Posting: Create 50 meaningful posts over the next 21 days [Due Date: March 11th]
  3. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $2.75 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on Auto Buyers Market, feel free to use it for this campaign.
  • The client prefers participants to be from the USA, so keep that in mind while participating. (not mandatory but preferred)

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Campaign Progress Thread: We'll create a special thread where participants can post updates on their progress, it will be listed as "Offer #8 Progress" in the announcements section of the forum (the same section this thread is found).
  3. Post Updates: Participants should post in the thread after completing each batch of posts (e.g., every 50 posts).
  4. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on Auto Buyers Market to ensure they meet the criteria.
  5. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $2.75 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Mike30 and Starmix
@Devin, l am interested in offer 8 but kindly check the due date. It is February 5th which has already passed. Are we talking about March 5th.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
@Devin, l am interested in offer 8 but kindly check the due date. It is February 5th which has already passed. Are we talking about March 5th.
It's March 11.
Post automatically merged:

I love writing about cars. I do start to post in AutoBuyers on Tuesday. I want to write about Hydrogen cars 😁.

• Like Button
I am very interested Devin, i have participated the previous offers from this forum and i have 125 posts, can i start?

• Like Button
Sorry, it was a typo. The due date is March 11th. You may start whenever you're ready. Thank you!
It's March 11.
Post automatically merged:

I love writing about cars. I do start to post in AutoBuyers on Tuesday. I want to write about Hydrogen cars 😁.
Awesome! I'm glad you like it.
Yay! I will join. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Thank you, Starmix, for inviting. Hehehe
Awesome, thank you for joining.
If approved, this would be my third time of doing this task. I am well up for it. @Devin should just give the nod.
Awesome. Please continue when you're ready. :)
I am very interested Devin, i have participated the previous offers from this forum and i have 125 posts, can i start?
Awesome, yes, please start when you're ready.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
I am already a member there and have done their earlier offers. I would like to continue there and grab this offer too. Waiting for your nod

I have completed the offer and it's in time. Thanks for the opportunity. Here is the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-10-21-56-07-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-10-21-56-07-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 0