Currency Exchange - Offering D Bucks to Crypto and Fiat Exchange. | Discussion Bucks

Currency Exchange Offering D Bucks to Crypto and Fiat Exchange.

For members looking to trade virtual currencies.

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.488330
Referral Credit
Based on the integrity of the proponents of this site @Devin and @fords8, I would be offering Exchange Services for the Forum Currency here.

I would be offering crypto exchange and fiat exchange to Naira which of course is for Nigerians. This service is for those that would want to cashout their earned DBucks at a level lower than the site's withdrawal threshold. It is also for those that can't afford subscription to cashout via cryptocurrency and would love to cash out their earned DBucks via cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies Exchange:
I would be buying earned D Bucks for the Binance Coin (BNB), LTC, BCH and USDT.
Payment with any of the listed is subject to availability.

Fee is 15% of the total amount you want to exchange.
The minimum accepted for exchange is $1 worth of DBucks.
Crypto payments are processed and paid within 20 minutes of transfer of DBucks.

Fiat Exchange:
Nigerians would get their DBucks exchanged and get paid in Naira straight to their Nigerian bank accounts.
Exchange rate is $1 worth of DBucks to NGN640.
Fiat Exchange would be processed and paid within 5 minutes.

To request for exchange, you can comment on this thread or send me a private message.
You can also request on Telegram with the phone number
I am always online on telegram and would always respond as soon as I see your message.

Note that exchange rates and fees are subject to change according to the respective markets and would be updated on this thread if any changes.

Thanks in anticipation of your patronage.

Where is your phone number?
Post automatically merged:

The service is still on and kicking. You just have to shoot me a DM with details of your transactions and I complete it.
want to exchange to naira
Post automatically merged:

Done and it was a fast service. Thanks

Last edited:
Is this service still working here? The thread owner didn't leave his contact. How did people that availed this service contact him for the service. Would love to use it.

Is this service still working here? The thread owner didn't leave his contact. How did people that availed this service contact him for the service. Would love to use it.
I can help with 3USDT via faucetpay for your 4Dbucks but to any wallet it will be 2USDT since you cover the 1USDT fee.