Suggestion - P2P transactions without 20 % fee between crypto upgraded members | Discussion Bucks

Suggestion P2P transactions without 20 % fee between crypto upgraded members

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

saoussen5765

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.009975
Referral Credit
Hello,
Ok the suggestion is that a crypto upgraded member when sending to another crypto upgraded member there is no 20 % on both of them, this is because P2P transactions are not all crypto exchanges and pay crypto upgrade and then P2P transactions still 20 % is not encouraging to upgrade.

I think that a paid-up member should not be charged for this feature, i have tried to look around for the benefits of the paid-up members but I do not seem to locate them like before. I want to know what a member who upgrades to a $1.99 subscription and the $5.99 is entitled to. I would like to see the value of having these upgrades and the features that come with this. There was a time when the daily log-in was higher for the paid-up members.Meaning that you could probably earn upto $3 just for login daily.

More especially that i am not a zillion kind of comments and threads person. I would want to add actual value to the forum like I grow into an advertiser of my things or developing an app. Then I know I will be creating employment for more people. As it stands now you cannot get referrals for faucets. People want real game-changer programs that are viable.

Thank goodness that I have found that the micklikes feature would be more convenient to tip people who you want to act on your advert.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
@Carson20t - I know this post is a tad old, however, I hope our newest announcement regarding our adjustments is able to give some clarity on this now. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

• Love
Reactions: saoussen5765