Paid Offer! - Paid Offer #11: Chat about a Drama TV Show - $1.75 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Paid Offer #11: Chat about a Drama TV Show - $1.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 15 posts and 5 threads on the Forums within 7 days [Final Due Date: February 23rd]
  • Reward: $1.75 D Bucks are added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements [MUST READ]:​

• Members should create 15 posts and 5 threads by the deadline.
  • Members should maintain high-quality content; posts should contain a minimum of 4 sentences each.
  • Members should use the Grammarly or QuillBot extensions to ensure there are no grammatical and/or spelling errors.
  • Members should conduct research to understand the TV show before posting and/or making threads.

How to participate:​

1. Reply to this thread: Reply to this thread stating that you would like to participate, we will advise you whether or not you are permitted to continue. DO NOT begin posting on the Forum without receiving permission from myself or another administrator.
  2. Sign Up: Visit The Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  3. Start Posting: Create 15 meaningful posts and 5 meaningful threads within 7 days [by the deadline], while following all "Participant Requirements."
  4. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $1.75 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on the forum, feel free to use it for this campaign, but make sure we are aware of your existing post count. (You cannot be an active member of the forum.)
  • If you do not have knowledge of a topic or discussion, you should conduct research before replying or creating a new thread. You should know what you are talking about.

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Post Updates: Participants should post in this thread after completing this task in full, but the task should only be completed on January 5th.
  3. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on the Forum to ensure they meet the criteria.
  4. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $1.75 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

--
We need 5 reliable writers (if you sign up to do this, please make sure you complete your part by the deadline) for this offer.

Last edited:
It looks like it is the same site that is doing offer 10 but with a different package in tasks and rewards. I am interested as always in any paid task on Discussion Bucks.

Nice one, I am interested.

It looks like it is the same site that is doing offer 10 but with a different package in tasks and rewards. I am interested as always in any paid task on Discussion Bucks.

Please wait to do this offer, I copied the template and forgot to make some adjustments to the instructions and the forum link. Sorry for the confusion.

Okay, I have updated the information accordingly. Please let me know if you guys are still interested. If you are, and after letting me know here, please proceed. :)

S
Okay, I have updated the information accordingly. Please let me know if you guys are still interested. If you are, and after letting me know here, please proceed. :)
Still interested.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
Yes, I will be interested in joining and completing the offer. Will wait for your nod to go ahead. I want to start ASAP so that I can finish it in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.