Paying 1$ Via PayPal/Litecoin

Bizdustry

Novice Scribe
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.193000
Referral Credit
1. Watch the full video
(You may leave it running in the background, but please play the full video).
2. Comment. Leave your honest feedback about ESkuta (Click here to visit their website/products) in the comments below, and the brand interview. Comment should be minimum of 3-4 sentences, maybe longer and be relevant to the video and company at Eskuta.com.
3. Like and Subscribe (if you are already subscribed you can skip this step).

If any of these steps haven't been followed or the comment is too generic, this will not be paid.

Once completed, post your PayPal email or Litecoin address below with your YouTube username.

To reduce overall administrative work I will be paying all together this Saturday coming, so please complete the offer if you haven’t done so already.

I have left an insightful comment on the video. My YouTube username is @etiniwillie269.

My Litecoin Wallet:
ltc1quwp54lrdmttt7mrjn0u9e0pnrxvjv8muu0dcsh

I have completed this task. My username on YouTube is: @michaeldianabasionline1302.

LTC wallet Address: ltc1qxjf24p8e9qfluxl54qd2nzycvrgawdt73ul5nu

Sorry for the delay. I will be verifying the comments on Thursday, and paying. After this, this offer will be closed.

Meanwhile, please can you all send me your first and last names, country and wallet type. You can email me this information to [email protected] or send a private message. Do not reply publicly with the info!

I’m from the UK and this is required under Travel Regulations. Read here for more information https://www.fca.org.uk/news/stateme...-cryptoasset-businesses-complying-travel-rule

@codescript94
@Fidelia
@Kross
@King Belieal
@Abdulhamid01

Done friend. My Youtube username is: @tudoquefaco
My adress litecoin is: MR9DfUgPcvGymygCHoErjHzbrXXBMGtUUK
Paid, thank you for your patience.

I have left an insightful comment on the video. My YouTube username is @etiniwillie269.

My Litecoin Wallet:
ltc1quwp54lrdmttt7mrjn0u9e0pnrxvjv8muu0dcsh

Done,
YouTube username:Ovurevu111
Ltc address:LcjnEGheKBFXHXzT29amsQmiKe5z6qVauJ
Hi you two 👋

it won’t let me send you the amount for the YouTube comment. Do you have PayPal or Wise instead?

If you’d like me to re try sending payment, please send the following by PM to me here.

Full Legal Name
Wallet provider

I have completed this task. My username on YouTube is: @michaeldianabasionline1302.

LTC wallet Address: ltc1qxjf24p8e9qfluxl54qd2nzycvrgawdt73ul5nu
Paid, thanks.

@Bizdustry This is my Litecoin Wallet:
LeTCwX2d56XksmRrKcCS2wemxSRWSWuGH8

My username on YouTube is @FideliaFelicitas-kn2qq
Paid, thanks.

@Bizdustry, to make things easier for both of us. I think you can pay me with forum coins. I would DM my forum coin transfer link to you right away. Same username here.

@Bizdustry, to make things easier for both of us. I think you can pay me with forum coins. I would DM my forum coin transfer link to you right away. Same username here.
I can transfer you the Forumcoin funds this time around but in future if you want to complete the offer on a competitor website, you need to reply there otherwise the payment would be offered separately moving forwards.

Will do this tonight.

I can transfer you the Forumcoin funds this time around but in future if you want to complete the offer on a competitor website, you need to reply there otherwise the payment would be offered separately moving forwards.

Will do this tonight.
I think I prefer the same too, I will PM you now with my details.