Payment proof from Microlikes

Augusta

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.503250
Referral Credit
This is just to encourage those yet to join. It is very simple to join but the post important thing is to post valuable and helpful contents on forums to get the tips. So go join the different forums with Microlikes and start getting rewarded for your quality posts

Screenshot below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226-192024.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226-192024.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4
Congrats, mate. It's encouraging and inspiring. We have double earnings as if hitting two birds in one stone.Hurray!

• Like Button
Reactions: Augusta
Congratulations your payment,did you mention that you can join more than one forum and still set up the same APIs so that you are even earning the more?This feature is really awesome and we all should jump onboard. Job well done @Augusta.
Yeah you are right. They are a lot of other forums we can join with microlikes to earn. So it simply means joining more forums making more money. I hope beginners understand this.

Congratulations on your payment, let's all keep up the good work.

That is very true,there are a lot of people that have redeemed their Mikrolikes for paypal cash since February and since the project is still piloting,you can even cash out as low as 100microlikes which is equivalent to a dollar through PayPal.The reward program is very good and in order to win at this or rip even more massive results then you can intergret your API Keys in forums that are registered with forumRace and have the Microlikes adon.

@Moseschidera as at present here is a screen short of all the forums that you can add your API Keys for Microlikes:
Screenshot 2024-03-07 12.53.35.png

That is very true,there are a lot of people that have redeemed their Mikrolikes for paypal cash since February and since the project is still piloting,you can even cash out as low as 100microlikes which is equivalent to a dollar through PayPal.The reward program is very good and in order to win at this or rip even more massive results then you can intergret your API Keys in forums that are registered with forumRace and have the Microlikes adon.

@Moseschidera as at present here is a screen short of all the forums that you can add your API Keys for Microlikes:
View attachment 763
There have been an update the minimum pay out now is $5. i wish though that the admin would have still left it at a dollar

There have been an update the minimum pay out now is $5. i wish though that the admin would have still left it at a dollar
I am sure a small agreement can be made with some people for you to Tip them your balance and they give you another currency as long as there is no hidden agenda to harm the reward program or others. I have not read the new update as of yet.

The other thing that is so awesome about micro-likes is that the earnings potential is unlimited. If you get to have 100 people tip you 100 Microlikes then it means you will have 10,000 Microlikes. Divided by 100 that gives you $100 just like that. All we have to do is to ensure that we have so many people Tip us by providing valuable information.

I am sure a small agreement can be made with some people for you to Tip them your balance and they give you another currency as long as there is no hidden agenda to harm the reward program or others. I have not read the new update as of yet.

The other thing that is so awesome about micro-likes is that the earnings potential is unlimited. If you get to have 100 people tip you 100 Microlikes then it means you will have 10,000 Microlikes. Divided by 100 that gives you $100 just like that. All we have to do is to ensure that we have so many people Tip us by providing valuable information.
That's right. We just have to continue posting useful and helpful content to get tipped as usual.