Administrator
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵70.978750
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
This is the only the beginning, I reckon. How many more leading technology companies will join the cryptospace and support the many platforms in the cryptospace? Also, what of these platforms will be supported by these technology companies?

Google has expressed their support for Polygon. Elon and the social media company presently called X might express their support for Dogecoin. I speculate X might not be the final name of this social media platform. I also speculate that Chinese companies will support Chinese blockchain platforms like Conflux. What will be next?

Tech giant Google Cloud is now participating as a validator node operator on the Polygon proof-of-stake blockchain network. Polygon and Google both announced this week that Google Cloud has joined the decentralized set of over 100 validators helping secure the Ethereum scaling platform.

Validators like Google Cloud are crucial to verifying blocks and signing checkpoint votes that finalize transactions on Polygon’s proof-of-stake consensus model. By contributing node infrastructure, Google is playing a governance role in the network.

Read in full https://watcher.guru/news/polygon-network-welcomes-google-cloud-as-a-validator#google_vignette

On Sept 29, 2023 Google cloud has officially announced to join as a validator node in the Polygon network which implements the PoS mechanism, and pushes up the Matic price, so that Google can increase the security of the Polygon network and verify transactions.